××|05

The skeleton seemed to be quite in a shock at what you had done. A light tint of orange spread across his cheeks before clearing his throat and quickly shaking it off.

"so, you're a human, right?" He smiled down at you, considering that he may have been, what? Six foot? You were having a hard time craning your neck to meet his dark orbs, his smirk widened even more as he gaze into your mesmerizing orbs, "that's hilarious." He chuckled, flashing you another smile. 

"Uhm, uh, I—thanks?" You stuttered even more, "scared, kid? don't be. not here to eat ya or capture you for that matter." He winked, making your cheeks flush, "Uh, t-thanks?" You stuttered even more. Earning another smirk from the man.

"now my brother, sans!" He exclaimed, the smile on his mouth widening, "he's a human hunting fanatic! hey, i think that's him over there. c’mon, y/n." He smiled at you, wrapping an arm around your neck and simply dragging you through the gate thingy. He stopped in the middle as you continued to fidget uncontrollably. Thinking how this will end. If this Papyrus guy was handing you over to his brother and slaughter you or had something else in mind.

"PAP?! BROTHER!" An almost flamboyant yet cheery voice called, "BROTHER!" The shorter skeleton beamed once seeing the tall skeleton. His ocean blue pupils inside his sockets shone brightly at the sight of him, "hey, bro. sup?" He smirked, tightening his wrap around your neck.

"WHERE HAVE YOU GONE? YOU WEREN'T IN YOUR STATION, YOU WENT MISSING AND YOU EVEN LEFT YOUR HONEY TEA. IT EVEN GOT COLD AND I . . . I EVEN KIND OF MADE IT F-FOR YOU." You accidentally aww'd at such a cute sight in front of you. Making the taller skeleton look down at you as the shorter skeleton had finally acknowledged your presence.

"OH. HELLO! AND YOU ARE?" The shorter skeleton beamed at you, "Oh, uh, I-I'm—"
"sans." Papyrus called, quickly saving you from questions being thrown, "BROTHER?" Sans answered back, completely forgetting your entire existence, "AS I WAS SAYING, WHAT IF A HUMAN COMES BY AND DRANK THAT TEA I MADE?!" You restrained yourself from letting out yet another aww-ing mess.

"i don't think they won't." He smirked, looking down at you once more before turning to his brother, "STILL! WHAT IF A HUMAN DO PASS BY? I WANTED TO CAPTURE THEM! SO I COULD SHOW IT TO ALPHYS! AND MAYBE THEN, SHE WOULD LET ME JOIN THE ROYAL GUARDS!!" His brother happily explained, grinning from ear to ear, "wow, you're really gettin’ too fuckin’ hooked up with that royal guard thing."

Suddenly, both you and the shorter skeleton perked up at the sudden foul language Papyrus threw, "WASH YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!" Sans scolded while glaring at his brother, pointing at him and forcefully poking his chest, Papyrus managed to chuckle deeply, "sorry, mum."

"YOU SHOULD BE! I'LL SEE YOU LATER, BROTHER! MWEHEHEHEHEHE!" then, he was gone, "So, he's your brother?" You smiled up at the taller skeleton who still hasn't let goof your shoulder.

"apparently." He grinned wider, "you know, my brother, sans," He paused as his eyes trailed off, a sincere smile formed across his lips, "he's really cool." He snickered, making you giggling along side with him, "So it seems." You smiled, gently pushing the skeleton's arm off you.

"So, uh, I should probably go." You mumbled sheepishly as the skeleton seemed a bit fazed at first, "oh, yeah. sure." You smiled and gave a curt wave, "See ya." Before you could even take a single step, Papyrus had pulled you back into his warm comforting chest, "uh, wait!" He called, making you crane your neck to meet his gaze.

"i want to ask you a favor."