××|06

You furrowed your eyebrows at his statement, "Sure." You told him anyway, "great! so, uh," he stuttered for words to say, his arms snaking around your waist and ending at your stomach. Clasping his hands in front of you, acting as if it was a lock to keep you from squirming away from him.

But somehow, surprisingly, you didn't mind. Despite the fact that you have no idea what this skeleton was planning or what he had in mind, you let him invade your personal space, "you see, my brother, sans. he . . . he's been feeling rather down in the dumps lately. and . . . i, well, i want you to just act that adorable little human you are and, like, introduce yourself at him." He told you, but you were really focusing on the other words he said apart from the fact that he called you . . . adorable.

Did this skeleton really called you . . . adorable? Did he really think you were adorable? In what way?

"uh, darling? you okay?" You felt your cheeks even heat up at the endearment he effortlessly threw at you, "Uh, yeah, sure. Why not." You stammered your words as your gaze quickly fell to the floor. Hiding yourself from the skeleton's gaze. You felt his hold on you tighten, making you grunt and crane your neck once again to meet his concerned gaze.

"you sure? coz if you don't want to, then it's cool." You tensed and shook your head, "I-I'd be delighted! Really! I-I mean, I want to make him happy. Even though we just met a second ago." Papyrus smirked, "thanks, darling." And the last thing you knew while you were spacing out, he pressed his teeth on your forehead before he was gone.

Your face flushed bright red at his sudden actions and you were left there, having such a hard time letting what happened sink. But it seems that your body was a step ahead of you. Were you falling in love with a skeleton now?

"Erm, gotta get going." You muttered, immediately escaping the question thrown at you and now completely ignoring everything all around you. You didn't even notice the sentry station Papyrus’ brother was talking about as well as the perfectly cute and tiny tea cup placed on it.

You continued to walk aimlessly through the icy ground until you were surprised by the two brothers that was ahead of you. And as if magic, you caught the shorter skeleton's attention just by standing there and staring at them both in pure utter shock.

"OH MY GOD!! PAPS! PAAPS!" he quickly growled, grabbing a hold of his taller brother's hoodie, "I-IS THAT . . . IS THAT A HUMAN?!" Papyrus soon trailed his gaze towards . . . something behind you, "uh, i think that's a rock, sans." You watched as the star that once shone brightly in the eyes of the shorter skeleton faded along with his huge smile.

"OH." He muttered, letting goof his brother's hoodie, "hey," he called softly, placing a hand on his shorter brother's shoulder, "what's that in front of the rock?" He smirked, pointing at you afterwards as he finished his sentence, Sans followed his gaze and saw you. Awkwardly waving at him once the two of you made eye contact, "OH MY GOD!" Sans exclaimed, "MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!" He cheered? laughed? or whatever it is he said or do, "HUMAAAAAAAN!" He excitedly yelled and to what you assumed, he positioned himself and almost pounced on you until Papyrus was quickly up to his feet and held his brother back.

Wrapping his arms in front of him and locking him up like one of those seatbelts at the roller coaster, "HUMAAAAAAAAN!" he struggled and you just stood there awkwardly watching them both.