Chapter 3: We Can't Stop

A/N: I don't really like this chapter, it will get more interesting soon.

Chapter 3: We Can't Stop

Lauren's POV

I really just wanted to go home and cry. All because of Skilar. I can't believe I've fallen in love with someone I just met and that the 'someone' is a girl.

"So, let's walk to the beach," Jason demanded, taking my hand. Since it was our one month anniversary, we were going out. We quietly walked to the beach, my hand in his felt so... wrong? I don't know, it just didn't seem right. I didn't know what to talk about, I'm just so shy. Plus, all Jason wants to do is make out. I guess that's why my family doesn't really approve of him, like he's nice and smart... it's just, he doesn't really have a good personality and he parties all of the time. The fans like him though, that's only because they know what he looks like and that's about it.

"Hey, isn't that the new girl? Oh! And that's Kane! Aw man! He's getting the girls!" Jason yelled. I looked over at what he was looking at. Indeed, it was Skilar and Kane and they were... kissing. I stopped dead in my tracks as we were no more than ten yards away from them. They soon pulled apart, they most likely heard Jason yelling. I seriously just wanted to cry in Skilar's arms but I couldn't and I probably would never be able. I just didn't like Skilar kissing anyone. I started to back away while saying, "Um... I'm gonna go home, I have something to do with the band with my sisters." It was a lie but they would all buy it. I just wanted to go home and cry.

"Okay, see you at the party tonight!" Jason yelled back as I began to walk to back home.

"Right!" I yelled back. Oh no, I seriously don't want to go to a party later tonight.

Skilar's POV

"You're going to the party with me," Kane ordered, it wasn't even a question. I was about to open my mouth to say I couldn't when he said, "I have to go with Jason, see you later!" He went off with Jason and left me stranded. I didn't know my way around here at all. I began to walk in the direction of what I thought was home. I tried to forget the kiss Kane and I shared. It just didn't feel right... whatsoever. I kept replaying what had happened right after the kiss. How Lauren stopped in her tracks then quickly left. Is there a possibility she likes me back? She's been looking at me and whenever I bring up Kane, she just leaves... oh what am I saying, she'd never like me back.

"Um... excuse me, I'm lost," I said to a person, who's back was to me. She turned around and I asked, "Could you please help me?" I then blushed, it was Lauren.

"Oh... uh... umm... sure. I honestly don't know my way around here that well either. I know how to get to the mall and that's about it," she said giggling. That giggle kills me, it's just so cute. I smiled at her as we began to walk.

"So, can I give you a nickname?" She asked me.

"Haha sure," I replied. I wanted to say of course she could but that would've been too weird and she'd be creeped out.

"Can I call you Ski?" She asked, I got butterflies when she said 'Ski,' that was a perfect nickname.

"Yes, that's perfect," I answered, smiling. "What should I call you?"

"Well, a lot of people call me Lauren, Laur, Lolo, and Lolo Bean," she said as we kept walking.

"Haha okay, that's a lot of names. I'll call you all of those because I can't think of a good one at the moment," I said. We were somehow now at the mall.

"So, want to go shopping? It's Friday and I have no other plans besides that stupid party," Lauren said giggling again, is she trying to kill me with her cuteness?