Chapter 8: I'm fine....

A/N: SOME OF THE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG KIDS!

Chapter 8: I'm fine....

Skilar's POV

"It's alright Skilar, we're just two kids in love." Kane said to me, his face was close to mine and I just stared at him. He was trying to get me to make out with him, yeah it was really weird. Plus, I don't love him but there was no way I was going to confess that now. I finally gave in and smashed my lips into his, he pushed me against the wall. I thought to myself, if I kiss Kane hard enough, will I begin to love him and lose my feelings for Lauren? Nothing changed, even when I started to kiss Kane harder. Suddenly, a hand came and pulled Kane away from me.

"Sorry kids but this ain't a night club." Mr. Smith said to Kane and I. I was embarrassed because I saw Lauren laughing at me. I blushed, Lauren laughing has that effect on me where I blush she laughs because she is just so cute. Mr. Smith then left Kane and I and we went over to where a big dance circle was beginning.

"HEY EVERYONE! LAUREN SHOULD DOUGIE!" Jason yelled. Me, Kane, and a ton of our friends made a circle around Lauren. Lauren blushed from embarrassment as 'Teach Me How to Dougie' started to play. She began to sway back and forth to the song while laughing, she was killing me, the way her hips were moving. Lolo then began to dougie and I thought I was going to scream, she was so hot. Instead, as an alternative, I bit my lip and just stared at her. She then caught me staring at her and smiled, I returned it with a smile of my own. She continued to dance until the song ended. Everyone then dispersed and Kane went over to talk to some of his friends. Lauren was now laughing and Jason came up from behind her to give her a hug. That hurt a lot, how happy she looked with Jason. I quickly walked out of the gym to the bathroom, that'll be a good place to escape to. Once I got into the vacant bathroom, I looked at the mirror to see a tear sliding down my cheek. I really love Lauren but I know she'll never love me back. I then went to a stall, partly closed the door, and sat down on the ground. I took out my phone and began to do something I hadn't done in awhile, I began to write in the notes on my phone. And this wasn't a usual poem but a song, a song for how I feel about Lauren. I wrote down a whole song in less than five minutes.

I could tell you the things I left unsaid
I could tell you how I felt my cheeks burn red
You were the one the only one i wanted
I could tell you these things I left unsaid
Standing in the circle people we knew
Everyone's talking but I'm only looking at you
It's funny how you can be the only one I see
But you're the one who's really looking at him instead of me
I could tell you the things I left unsaid
I could tell you how I felt my cheeks burn red
You were the one the only one i wanted
I could tell you these things I left unsaid
I can still feel the tears coming up in my throat
As I ran out to the bathroom to be alone
I looked in the mirror and I asked the girl looking back
How did we get here?
What am I missing?
Why am I the only one that she's not missing?
I could tell you the things I left unsaid
I could tell you how I felt my cheeks burn red
You were the one the only one I wanted
I could tell you these things I left unsaid
Still it's just me, the only one who felt so alone
In a room full of people I should've known
I could tell you the things I left unsaid
I could tell you how I felt my cheeks burn red
You were the one the only one I wanted
I could tell you these things I left unsaid
Yeaah, yeaah
(These things I left unsaid)
Ooohh
Yeaah, yeaah
(These things I left unsaid)
Oohh
Yeaah, yeaah
(These things I left unsaid)
Ooh

I could tell you these things I left unsaid

Unfortunately, I heard the bathroom door open and close then heels on the cold bathroom tiles. I watched the footsteps come closer to me with my ears. Once I could tell the footsteps had stopped in front of me, I looked up. Lauren opened the bathroom door stall I had closed over and sat down next to me. I immediately smiled at her and put my phone away.