Chapter 16: The Only One (FINAL CHAPTER)

"You."  I said it with all my heart, it took all of my guts to tell her.  I continued, "Skilar, I love you.  I have loved you since the first day we met.  If you don't like me like that then whatever, I just needed to tell you."

"We could could have prevented so much."  Skilar said slowly as her mood calmed, she just stared at me.

"What?"  I asked confused.

"I could have not been..."  She gulped as she still stared at me, "...raped."

"I'm lost Ski, what are you trying to say?"  I asked, still confused.

"I love you Lauren and I have since day one.  I never thought you would like me back, like as someone more than a friend."  She said smiling back at me.  Then her mood changed angry again.  "Why didn't you tell me before?!"

"Because I was scared.  I never thought you would like me like that.  You're beautiful Skilar, the most beautiful person I've ever seen, and any guy could fall for you.  I never wanted to ruin our friendship incase I was just a friend to you.  And it felt so weird that I liked a girl, my mom had to convince me it was okay.  You know me Skilar, I'm really shy."  I explained to her as the rain fell down even harder.  She ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"I-I love you Lauren."  She said softly into my shoulder.

"I love you too, Skilar."  I replied smiling, it felt so right.  When I said I loved her, I actually meant it, unlike those times I said it to Jason.  She pulled away and looked up at me, her arms were still wrapped around me.  I looked down into her beautiful blue eyes and leaned in closer.  I closed my eyes and her lips found mine.  I lightly kissed her, the taste of her lips was like a taste of Heaven and her lips spread butterflies throughout my body.  She deepened the kiss as I pulled her closer to me then pushed her against a tree.  She put her hands on my face and continued to taste my lips.  I smoothly licked her bottom lip, begging for an entrance.  She thankfully opened her mouth and our tongues met each other then moved in perfect sync.  She ran her fingers through my hair then down my back, giving me shivers at her perfect touch.  We both pulled apart smiling.

"Let's go before you get a chill!"  She yelled then took my hand and pulled me behind her.

"Where are we going?"  I said giggling.

"To the beach!"  She yelled back.

"But you just said you don't want me to get a chill!"  I said noticing she had contradicted herself.

"Just wait and see!"  She yelled back to me.  I laughed a little then followed her to wherever she was taking me.  There was barely anyone on the streets, we were running like mad men.  We kept dodging parked cars on the street and jumping over trash cans that were on its side.  I was kind of surprised when Skilar didn't head back to our neighborhood and instead took the opposite turn, towards the beach.  We ran down wooded hills as the rain poured over us but we didn't care, I don't care about anything but Skilar.  Right when we were about to get to the little dock her grandma owned, she pulled me into the woods.  We followed a little sandy trail and finally stopped at a small shack. She let go of my hand, took out a key, and opened the door to the shack.  She motioned for me to come in and I did.

"What is this place?"  I asked her amused.  It was probably nicer than my house.  There was a small fridge and a microwave on a table against a wall, a couch, a flat screen TV on the wall, a little cabinet next to the couch, and a full bathroom in the corner of the one room shack.

"A shack.  My grandma wanted to have a nice relaxing place with a bathroom near the beach... so she had one built.  Yeah she's spoiled but she gives a lot of money to charity haha."  Skilar explained.  "The best thing is that there's wifi and power outlets."

"Wow, this is just like out of a dream, it's so perfect."  I said in amazement.

"You look absolutely adorable when you're amazed." Skilar said giggling.  I blushed then looked down at the ground.  "Hey, you don't have to hide your blushing from me."  I felt soft fingers lift my chin up. Her perfect eyes hypnotized me and I couldn't help but lean in and kiss her.  She was shocked at first but then relaxed and kissed me back.  We then pulled apart, both of us smiling.

"I'm gonna get some towels so we can dry off."  She said as she went to the bathroom and came back with two towels, one for me and one for her.  She wrapped the towel around me then tightly squeezed her arms around me and pulled me close to her. "I don't want little Lolo to get cold."  She then wrapped a towel around herself.

"Thanks for the towel."  I said with a smile, I was kind of flustered at how well she treated me.

"No problem, you helped me so much that terrible night so I need to repay you."  She answered.  "Let's sit down on the couch."  She sat down on the couch then I laid down and put my head on her lap.

"Do you know how many times I wanted to kiss you?"  I asked her, looking up at her beautiful face.

"Probably negative 1,000 times."  She said giggling, looking down at me.

"Wow."  I said sarcastically. "I actually wanted to kiss you a lot.  Especially the night of the Spring Formal, you just looked so beautiful and you were so hurt that night.  I kissed your forehead three times that night and each time I wanted to kiss your lips."

"What?!  Do you know how many times I wanted to tell you how much I love you?"  She asked blushing.  "And how many times I wanted to call you beautiful?"

"I don't need a number."  I said as I sat up and got onto her lap.  I leaned in and kissed her adorable lips, it just felt so perfect and amazing.  Her lips connected perfectly with mine to make a spark.

"Did you feel that spark?"  She asked smiling as we pulled apart, I nodded with a smile.

"So...."  I said as we just stared at each other in silence.

"So...."  She mocked me, I gave her a look because she knew I hated when she did that and she laughed.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her nervously.  She leaned in again and kissed her cute lips onto mine.  She pulled apart and put her forehead against mine.  She quietly whispered, "That's a yes." 

I looked into her eyes and said smiling, "I love you with all my heart Ski, you're the only one."

THE END

A/N: SO THIS THE END!  Well, the end of this book, I'm working on the sequels, I know for sure there's going to be at least 2 sequels.  Also, I'm so sorry this was such a short chapter!  Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING AND WAITING AND COMMENTING AND ACTUALLY LIKING THIS FANFIC!  I LOVE YOU ALL!