Chapter 11: Indescribable

A/N: So here's chapter 11, some of it is pretty cheesy lol.

Chapter 11: Indescribable

Skilar's POV

"Grandma! I'm home!" I yelled.

"No need to yell, I'm right here." Grandma said from the living room couch in the front room, she was of course on her iPad.

"Sorry grandma." I said with a light laugh. I went over to her and sat down on the couch across from her. "Hey grandma, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, ask me anything." She said, taking off her glasses and looking up at me.

"What do you think about same sex relationships?" I asked her seriously.

"I think love is all that matters. God is love therefore we believe in love. So to answer your question, I think same sex relationships are absolutely alright, it's the same love as heterosexual couples, just different people." She said with a smile.

"Wait, but what about our Catholic faith?" I asked, surprised at how grandma was so free about talking about this subject.

"Well, the Catholic faith is kind of in between, it depends on the person. And I believe in how Catholics see God, I do not always believe in what the Catholic Church says." She explained with an assuring smile.

"Thanks." I said and smiled back at her then started to get up.

"Wait." She said, just as I was about to go upstairs to my room. I turned around and looked at her. "If this is about you and Lauren, then I'm absolutely okay with it."

"Wait what?" I asked her confused.

"I see the way you act around her, she's definitely more than just a best friend to you." She said.

"But-" I said but was cut off.

"You may not know it but you love her, I can tell." Grandma continued.

"How did you know?" I asked grandma, it was all I could ask her, I was in complete shock.

"I see things." She said smiling.

"Well, thank you grandma." I said with a smile then went up to my room. I looked out of my bedroom's windows, clouds were now starting to cover the sky, and the beach and mountains looked dark. I got my laptop and got onto my bed. I decided to do something I didn't know if I'd like or not. I began to type something and I just let myself type and type.

After about an hour of typing, I logged onto my Wattpad account. I know I just made it today but I really wanted to share this story I had just spent an hour starting to type. I couldn't believe I did it, I wrote about three chapters of a Lauren Cimorelli fanfic love story. But here's the catch, it wasn't a boy-girl love story but a girl-girl love story. The girl, who I decided to name Megan Anderson, was a mirror image of me. I spent about twenty minutes listening to Justin Bieber thinking about what to name the story. 'One Less Lonely Girl' played and I was just thinking about how amazing Lauren is. I wish I could make her be one less lonely girl, just the way she jokes around with me, the way her smile and laugh brightens up my day automatically, the way she talks to me, the way her eyes shine when she's talking about Ross Lynch, the way she's so studious, the way she looks beautiful when she's not even trying... I could go on forever. She perfect- no more than perfect... she's indescribable. That's it! I typed in the title 'Indescribable', tagged the story into various tags, put a random picture of Lauren with the title saying 'Indescribable' as the cover, and uploaded it. It probably won't get any attention, it's just the beginning of some weird lesbian love story about Lauren Cimorelli. I didn't really know what to do so I just put the first chapter up then went back onto Microsoft Word and typed some more.