Part 12

Door bell rings and Madhu opens the door realizing that Shaurya, Sahasra and Jeeju were back from their outing and she sees Shaurya standing there with a big smile on his face.
RK: "Guess who your new neighbor is?"
Madhu stood there in shock. Shaurya is her neighbor?!?!?!
Sahasra excitedly: "Rishu!!"
Madhu looked at her daughter in his hands. Then back at him. She was losing her temper. He was following her. First her office, then her daughter and now her house. She couldn't take it anymore. She was about to let out her temper when Sultan walked in.
Sultan: "So, RK when are you going to move in?"
RK without turning back continues looking at Madhu with a smile he replies: "I am free tomorrow... and I can't wait to move in."
Sultan: "Oh okay... if u need any help, don't hesitate to ask."
RK: "Oh don't worry, I am shameless, I will be coming over here all the time asking for one thing or the other.(with an sly smirk), I hope u won't mind Madhu."
It took all that she had to smile at him, but she didn't say anything.
RK smiles at her, then turns towards Sultan.
RK: "It's really late, I should be going."
Sultan nodes. RK turns to Sahasra and smiles at her.
RK: "Goodnight Sassy."
He kisses her on her cheeks and she kisses him back. And again for a second, RK's world stopped. He again kisses her.
Sahasra: "Goodnight Rishu."
RK: "And be ready in the morning, I will be coming for u?"
Madhu's heart skipped a beat: "For what?"
RK: "For helping me move in."
Sultan laughs. While Madhu slowly starts releasing her breath without even realising that she was holding her breath.
RK: "Goodnight Sultan, Sweetdreams Madhu."
Madhu just looked at him shock, when he winked at her. Sultan was about to reach for Sahasra, when RK immediately gave her to Madhu. Somehow, Sahasra in Sultan's hands didn't feel good to RK.

Madhu was lying in bed with Sahasra.
Sassy: "Mama, Rishu is really nice... na?"
Madhu: "Hmmm"
Sassy: "I like him."
Madhu looks at Sahasra and smiles at her: "More than Mama?"
Sassy:"Hmmm no."
Madhu kisses her on her forehead.
Sassy: "Do u like Rishu, Mama?"
Suddenly, Madhu's eyes starts filling with tears. She turns her head the other side, and slowly wipes off her tears.
Sassy: "Do u, Mama?"
Sassy wanted her mother to like her new friend as much as she liked him.
Madhu: "Hmmm"
Sassy starts smiling.

Much later, Madhu was still awake, while Sassy slept with a smile on her face. She had no idea where her destiny was taking her. And she didn't know why Shaurya was doing all this. A part of her wanted to go back to him. The part she thought had died when he had left her, the part that still loved him, and dreamt of a happy life with him. But then other part of her, wanted to kill him for all that he had done to her and her family. Not only was hers, her father's life was also destroyed when he left her. The pain, the sorrow she had gone through when he had left her, was still fresh in her mind. She thought back to the time, when he had left her.

***Flashback***

Madhu was sitting in her room, with her mother's chain in one hand and Shaurya's picture clutched to her chest, remembering the time spent with him.

[Link For Zara Zara Si Baaatein http://www.mp3tunes.tk/download?v=xKntz1GZbf8]

Zara Zara Si Baatein Teri Mujhko Yaad Aathi Hain
Mere Dil Ko Tadpathi Hain Raathomein
Zara Zara Si Baatein Bete Lamhe Le Aathi Hain
Tasveer Aisi Banjathi Hain Ankhomein
Zara Zara Si Baatein

Koi Banake Bahana Mere Ghar Ko Tera Aana
Har Shaam Milne Ke Liye
Ooo Halke Ghulabi The Woh
Jo Phool Tune Mujhko Ek Roz Laake Ke Liye
Aur Ab Phoolon Ki Khushboo Yeh Jo Kahin Aati Hain
Mujhko Tanha Karjathi Hain Raahomein

Zara Zara Si Baatein Teri Mujhko Yaad Aathi Hain
Mere Dil Ko Tadpathi Hain Raathomein
Zara Zara Si Baatein

Dariya Kinaare They Hum
Saanse Thi Madham Madham
Chitki Huyi Thi Chandini
Aaa Saahil Pe Aati Lehare
Thi Jaise Gaathe Lehare Anjaani Koyi Raagini
Aur Ab Saahil Pe Gaathi Lehare Jo Aathe Hain
Thoofan Jaise Woh Laathi Hain Yaadonmein

Zara Zara Si Baatein Teri Mujhko Yaad Aathi Hain
Mere Dil Ko Tadpathi Hain Raathomein
Zara Zara Si Baatein Bete Lamhe Le Aathi Hain
Tasveer Aisi Banjathi Hain Ankhomein
Zara Zara Si Baatein

Suddenly, she heard a bark. She looked to the side to see Oscar and Omega. The first ever gift he had given her.Tears starts flowing from her eyes, the dogs came near her as she watched them. They tried to put their paws on her, when she suddenly hit them and pushed them away. The dogs wailed and moved back immediately, and stood a little away watching her. Then they slowly moved forward again. They seemed to sense the anguish she was going through, wanted to offer solace to her. Madhu immediately pulled them towards her in a bear hug and started wailing. And the dogs cried with her.

Suddenly, Malik walked in.
Malik: "Madhu!!! What is this?"
Angrily, he pulls the dogs away from her.
Madhu: "Papa no!"
Malik: "No memory of that b******d should be in this house."
Malik dragged the dogs out, without giving any heed to Madhu's pleas or the dogs wailing. And that was the last time she saw Oscar and Omega. The companions Shaurya had gifted her to keep her company and protect her when he was away from her. After that Malik came back and started taking everything that was a reminder of RK's and burned it.

The next day Trishna and Sultan came home. At times, trauma brought people closer, and Malik, Trishna and Sultan were able to reconcile with each other. And it was Sultan who had suggested that Madhu needs to be away from everything and needed a change. And it was decided that Madhu and Malik were to go with Sultan and Trishna to U.S.

Within a month of moving to U.S, Malik had fixed Madhu's marriage with Anupam. After alot of emotional blackmailing, Madhu had agreed for the marriage. On the day of her engagement, Trishna had dressed her up, and she was slowly walking towards Anupam. But all she saw was Shaurya standing there smiling at her, waiting for her. Without even realizing she broke out into a smile, and her legs started moving faster towards her Shaurya. As she stood next to her Shaurya, with a smile on her face, her eyes shinning with love, she raised her hand for Shaurya to put the ring on her finger, suddenly there was a flash which broke her out of her trance. And she looked around to see a cameraman standing there clicking pictures of her with Shaurya, then reality hit her, it was not her Shaurya, it was Anupam. A man she didn't love, she couldn't love. She immediately pulled her hand back with such force that Anupam was left stunned for a second. He looked at her in confusion, and found the love which he had seen a few minutes back in her eyes, replaced with tears.
Madhu: "I am sorry."
Malik: "MADHU!"
Madhu: "I can't... I am sorry"
Malik angrily: "U have to Madhu"
Madhu: "Shaurya might not love me, but he is the only one I love, and will love. I can't give his place to anyone else. I am sorry."
Madhu ran away from there. Even after everyone tried advicing her, emotionally blackmailing her, Madhu refused to even consider someone else in her Shaurya's place. Shortly after that Malik had left her breaking off all ties with her.

Madhu was so deep in her sorrow that it took her two months to realize the changes that were happening in her body, and know about the life growing inside her. As much as Sultan and Trishna tried to agree her for abortion, Madhu refused. And during that time, Malik had fell down the stairs, and was paralyzed. Sultan and Trishna decided not to tell Madhu about this, and kept her in the dark. Sultan came back to India to look after Malik, lying to Malik that Trishna was pregnant and hence was not allowed to travel, and he hadn't told her about Malik's condition, and Madhu was looking after Trishna back in U.S. Though the truth was just tthe opposite. And they hid the truth about their father's health from Madhu, till Sahasra had turned a year old. And for Malik, Sahasra was Trishna's and Sultan's eldest daughter and Aditya's eldest sister.

***Present***

Madhu knew, along with her, Shaurya was also responsible for herfather's condition and she could never forgive him for what happened to herfather, even if she forgives him for what he did to her. Whatever happens, shewas not going back to him.

Please vote and comment

- Lazy