Part 15

RK comes out of the kitchen completely drenched, with Madhu and Sassy following him victoriously.

Madhu: "Don't step on the carpet."

RK turns and glares at her: 'If u hadn't insisted on acting like a kid, I wouldn't have been wet.'

Madhu glaring: 'If u had kept ur hands to ur self, then u wouldn't have been wet.'

RK shrugs.

Madhu: 'Anyways, leave... I have to lock the door.'

RK shocked: 'Don't tell me, that u really think I would leave u alone here.'

Madhu: 'I don't think, I know! Now get out of my house.'

RK looks around to find Sassy and sees her standing on top of a chair, looking out the window. RK walks towards her.

RK: 'What are you looking at?'

Sassy: 'Where is tiger? I can't find him. (she looks at him worriedly) he didn't have dinner.'

That's when RK realized that he hadn't fed his dog dinner. Oh damn! Now he had to leave, and the moment he leaves, Madhu would lock the door and won't let him in again.

Sassy: 'TIGEEER! TIGEEER'

Suddenly, they hear a bark and then tiger comes running out of the dark.

Madhu shocked: 'U have a pony?'

RK and Sassy burst out laughing.

Madhu irritated: 'What?'

RK: 'That's a dog.'

Madhu shocked: 'That's a pony! Ohmigod! Have u gone blind?'

RK: 'Sweetheart that is a Great Dane.'

Madhu confused, suddenly she hears a bark and turns to look at tiger, who she still believes to be a pony, and then tiger came into view.

Madhu: 'Ohmigod!! That is a dog! (Turns angrily towards RK)How dare u take my daughter near that thing? It would eat my baby up.'

Sassy with an adorable smile: 'Tiger is veeery nice Mama! Tiger loves me.'

RK starts laughing: "U r so cute Madhu' and haven't changed a bit... still scared of dogs... Sassy and I will go and feed tiger, and come back now."

RK expected Madhu to protest, but she seemed to be in deep thoughts. RK immediately picks up Sassy and walks off, lest Madhu comes out of her thoughts and stops him from taking Sassy. And without Sassy, she would lock him outside only.

Madhu was lost in her thoughts. When RK had said that she hadn't changed a bit, she knew what he was referring to, it was the time he had gifted the dogs.

***Flashback***

Madhu was taking an afternoon nap, when suddenly she felt wetness on her neck. She wipes it off, again she feels the wetness, and she wipes it off again. Then she heard someone whispering her name.

'Madhu'

She slowly opened her eyes and found two pairs of black eyes staring at her, and then suddenly, one of that pair started barking. She jumped up from her bed and ran to the other end of the room screaming, while RK started laughing.

Madhu: 'What do u think u r doin?'

RK laughing jumps on the bed and makes himself comfortable: 'What?'

Madhu angrily: 'What are those doing here? And don't u dare put them on my bed.'

RK: 'Come on, Madhu! They r so cute.'