Part 31

Trishna opened the door to see Madhu standing there with tears rolling down her cheeks she had her hands folded as if in prayer holding something which looked like a chain.

"Madhu where were you? Do you know how worried we were? Ever since Sahasra got back she has been asking for you and that RK! She wanted to go over to his place but when I stopped her she got upset, but don't worry now she is playing with Adi." noticing her tears Trishna's tone changes from anger to concern "What happened? Are you worried about that man? You don't worry no one is going to take Sahasra away from you."

Trishna tries to reassure her as she held Madhu by her shoulder to take her inside; the moment Trishna touched her Madhu hugged her and cried her heart out.

"What happened, baby?" Trishna asks her in worry and concern, but Madhu continues to cry.

Hearing her cry Sultan came rushing out from inside and with his help Trishna took Madhu inside.

"What happened?" Sultan asked.

"I don't know. Madhu please say something. Why are you crying? Is it that RK?" Trishna asked again getting angry at RK for her sister's condition.

Hearing RK's name Madhu cried even more, when Trishna asked yet again about the reason, she opened her hands and showed both the chains in her hand.

Trishna looks at the chain and finally recognizing it asks Madhu "Isn't that mama's? The one..." and she stopped not wanting to bring back the bitter memories for Madhu once again.

Madhu nods her head

"Why do you have two of it?" Trishna asks noticing it, and saying in between her sobs

"Papa... Papa"

"Papa? What happened to Papa?" Trishna asks confused, shocked and worried,

"Shaurya... Shaurya... didn't... Shaurya" Madhu says shaking her head trying to tell her sister about the cruel trick their father played on Shaurya and her, and that Shaurya never betrayed her.

"What Shaurya?" Trishna asks confused.

"Papa... Shaurya..." Madhu says in between her sobs.

Sultan started having a very bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. Sultan cleared his throat dreading even the thought, but wanting to clear it he slowly asks "Did Papa... did he do something?" hearing that question was the last straw for Madhu and she screamed out loudly in agony.

Trishna was shocked at her reaction while Sultan immediately pulled Madhu in for a bear hug for two reasons, one being he didn't want Sahasra to hear Madhu and come running down to find out the reason and the main reason was he somehow could understand the pain as he had Malik trying to break his relation with Trishna and tried to get her married to someone else. But what Sultan didn't understand was the reason why he would bring anything between Madhu and RK, as he was the one who had forced Madhu in the beginning to marry RK and now Madhu was saying that Malik is somehow responsible for RK ditching her? Sultan turns to look at Trishna and she was in tears watching Madhu's condition, wanting to distract Trishna a bit he asks her to get Madhu water and Trishna immediately runs to the kitchen to get water.

Meanwhile Sultan sits down next to Madhu and tries to stop her, "Madhu... stop crying... sshhh... stop crying." He gently instructed her as he patted her on the back. By the time Trishna came back, Madhu had quietened down considerably and Sultan was consoling her.

Trishna and Sultan makes her drink the water and once she calmed down, Sultan gently said "Now tell us what happened." Madhu was about to cry again remembering everything, "Don't cry." Trishna begged her hating to see her sister like that.