Part 34 & Epilogue

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

RK takes Madhu's hand and walks out. He takes her to the middle of the garden, stops and turns to look at her. Seeing her tears he gently wipes it off. "Shaurya..." without letting her complete RK pulls her into his arms and hugs her tight. The moment her face hit his chest, Madhu started crying out loudly. RK securely held her as he too gave into to his tears. RK cups her face in his palms and starts showering her with kisses. Madhu immediately held on to his wrist as she cherished his love and kisses. In the end, RK leaned down and took her lips in his and kissed her, a kiss filled with love, passion and promises.

"Shhh" RK says as he gently shook his head at her wiping off her tears. "I'm sorry Shaurya." Madhu hiccups. "Why are you saying sorry? I should be the one saying sorry for believing that you would leave me for money. I should be apologizing for accusing you and insulting you. I hurt you so much Madhu... I'm sorry. I didn't even let you speak when you tried telling me the truth. I'm so..." "No, Shaurya." Madhu cuts him off "I hurt you a lot. I had promised you that I would always trust you over others after that Malika issue and I never kept my promise. It was not your fault, it was never your fault, the situation was such that you believed others, and you were angry with me and thought I was lying again. You don't have to say sorry." Madhu says as she wiped his tears off and gently kissed him on his lips. "Then marry me." RK says. Madhu looks at him in shock and then asks with fresh tears falling from her eyes "How can you forgive me Shaurya? How can you forget what I did? I wrote jeeju's name as Sahasra's father, so you won't take her away from me. Though it was just a page and not the official document, I still did that to you and Sahasra. How can you forget that?" "You lost me, Madhu and you were scared to lose Sassy. You had no other way out, and you were helpless, Sassy was all you had. If I can't understand that, then what is the use of me loving you for all these years?" hearing RK say that Madhu starts crying even more, hugging him she says "I love you, Shaurya. I have always loved you and I will always love you." "If you love me so much then why did you leave me and Sassy?" RK asks accusingly as he pushed Madhu away from him. "I would have come back." "When?" "The day I forgive myself, and feel that I deserve you two." Madhu says. "Don't ever say that again. Sassy and I can't live without you. You are everything to us, and we will be lost without you." RK tells her sincerely. "Even I can't live without you two." "Then just shut up and marry me." RK orders her. "Can't you ask me nice and properly?" Madhu asks pushing him angrily. "Come on, Madhu just say yes!" "NO!" RK immediately goes on his knees and says dramatically "Madhubala Malik you are the only person who can make me go on my knees and beg you to marry me, you are the only person who can make my heart skip a beat or make my heart gallop with just a smile, you are the only person who can make me fall in love every single day of my life, you are the only person who can complete me, you are the only person I'll ever ask this, will you marry me?" Madhu smiles at him through her tears and replies "yes." Getting back on his feet RK excitedly hugs her and declares "I love you."

RK and Madhu didn't know how long they stood like that lost in their world, finally happy. "Madhu..." RK gently called her. "Hmmm" "Will you ever forgive your father for what he did?" Madhu breaks out of the hug and looking at him determinedly she says "No." RK doesn't say anything, holding his hands Madhu asks him "Will you forgive Mummyji for what she did?" "I don't know, Madhu." RK replied as he took her hand in his and slowly started walking. "When I think of what she did to me, I get so angry at her. But last night I had been thinking, whatever she did, she did it for you and how can I ever be angry with someone who think of your happiness?" RK asks her then turning to her he asks "Will you forgive her?" "She left you when you needed her the most." Madhu says angrily. RK doesn't say anything, he knew Madhu very well she will not be able to stay angry at his mother for a long time, he was sure Madhu will forgive his mother soon, and a part of him also believed that Madhu will forgive her father... eventually.