Part 16 B

RK looked at Madhu and the man in shock.

RK outraged: "Dadi is a man?!?!?!"

Madhu laughs: "YEAH!!!! Today when u referred to dadi as 'she' only I realized that u thought dadi is my real grandmother!"

RK was definitely not liking the way, 'dadi' was holding Madhu, and how Madhu was clinging on to him' and both of them were laughing at him

RK angrily: "Well, for normal people dadi is their grandmother!!!!"

Madhu: "Shaurya, my dadi passed away even before I was born."

RK: "Who IS he?"

Guy: "I am Aadil, (He pulls Madhu more closer, and RK notices it) her best friend."

RK really pissed: "I am sorry, but if u didn't notice I was talking to my fiance."

Madhu shocked with the way Shaurya was behaving: "Shaurya, why r u being rude to him?"

RK even more pissed: "You both laugh behind my back, that is fine... but if I ask him not to interfere when I am talking to my fiance, it is rude!"

Madhu confused: "What are you saying Shaurya? When did we laugh behind ur back?"

RK: "I know u very well Madhu, the moment u met him, you told him about how I think him to be ur grandmother and u both would have laughed at my stupidity all the way here."

Madhu starts looking guilty and that makes RK angrier.

Aadil: "Dude, why r u taking it all so badly? It happens, man... its normal."

RK: "Didn't I just tell u not to interfere when I am talking to my fiance?"

Madhu angrily: "Please stop it Shaurya."

RK just gives her an angry look.

Madhu trying to reason with him: "Shaurya, I never thought u would feel so bad about it. I didn't mean to hurt you. I am really sorry."

RK just continues to look at her.

Madhu makes a puppy face: "Please forgive me?"

Oh God! I love her so much! It is impossible for me to be angry with her for a long time.

He smiles at her. Madhu immediately moves towards him, and holds his hand and squeezes it: "Thank you."

RK sighs: "Anything for you, Madhu. (RK looks at Aadil) So, he is your best friend... huh?"

Aadil: "Yeah!"

Aadil comes forward and RK sees that he was about to put his hand around Madhu, so RK immediately pulls Madhu closer to him.

RK: "Why don't we all go in?"

Madhu: "Alright."

RK takes Madhu with him while Aadil trailed behind.

RK, Madhu and Aadil were standing together.

RK: "So, y do u call him dadi?"

Aadil grins: "My ex-girlfriend used to call me, Dadil... so Madhu started teasing me by calling me dadi, and now I am dadi!"

Madhu giggles. While RK just nodded.

Really this guy is getting into my nerves! Why does he have to interfere all the time when I talk to Madhu? Is he so dumb to realize that I had asked the question to Madhu and not him? And why the hell is he looking at Madhu like that? Only I am allowed to look at her like that!!!!