Part 17

RK felt as if she had stabbed him. His eyes starts filling with tears, he angrily pulls her closer. Madhu winces in pain.

RK: "There is, Madhu! We are going to be together. You are mine and I won't let anyone come between us."

Madhu frustrated: "What are you saying, Shaurya?"

RK: "All I am saying is that, I f***ing love you!!!"

Madhu looked at him in shock for a minute, and then her face broke out into a big smile. RK smiles and moves closer to her.

RK: "I love you a lot Madhu."

Suddenly, Madhu moves back angrily, and turns away.

Madhu: "I don't love you."

RK shocked at the sudden change in her attitude, turns her around, but she avoids looking into his eyes.

RK: "I love you, Madhu."

Madhu without looking at him: "I don't love you."

RK starts getting angry again: "Then look at my face and say that."

Madhu: "Just leave me alone...alright?"

Madhu pushes his hands off and walks back to her room while RK stood there in shock, then he went behind her, and found her room closed. He started knocking on the door.

RK: "Madhu'I need to talk to you."

Madhu screams out: "I don't want to talk to you."

RK bangs on the door: "But I want to talk to you'. Damn it, open the door!!!"

Madhu: "Please leave me alone, Shaurya."

And RK stopped.

She was crying.

RK started getting desperate and Pleads: "Please baby, open the door'. Please tell me what is wrong."

Madhu doesn't reply, he could hear Aadil trying to console her.

That ba****d trying to act like her friend! But I am sure; he told her something against me. He made my Madhu cry! I will kill that @#%$%@.

That evening

Aadil: "Enough Madhu, get up!!! Stop crying over that loser! Let's go out."

Madhu: "I don't want to go out."

Aadil: "Remember what I told you? Not to show him that he matters to you."

Madhu helpssly: "I can't. I love him so much."

Aadil getting angry: "Stop it, Madhu!"

Madhu doesn't say anything.

Aadil: "I don't want you sitting here and crying. Just come with me."

Madhu: "No."

Aadil: "If I mean anything to you, then come with me."

Madhu reluctantly agrees.

As he watches the car drive away, Ramukaka picked up the phone and started dialing a number. He knew something had happened between RK and Madhu, though he had no clue what it was, as he was not able to talk to Madhu all this while since Aadil was there with Madhu all the time. But he was sure of one thing, RK and Madhu loved each other a lot. And he was not going to let some Silly fight ruin their life. Someone picks up the phone on the other end.

Ramukaka: "RK?"

RK: "Ramukaka?"

Ramukaka: "Madhu went out for dinner with Aadil."