Part 1

7 years ago :-

The sound of my alarm clock blaring woke me up. It was already 10 in the morning. I have never been an early riser. I scrambled out of my bed to freshen up and winced at the deadly headache.

Drinking to ease myself of the heartache seemed like a brilliant idea yesterday but looking at my reflection, I was regretting it now. My grey eyes were bloodshot, my dark brown hair looked like a bird's nest and there were bags under my eyes ... all in all I looked like a complete nutcase. My mom was going to kill me. I groaned inwardly and left for the washroom. Half an hour later I was done with my shower. I took out my grey crop top, black skinny jeans and boots to wear. I pulled my hair in a high ponytail and put on my silver earrings and applied a little lipgloss.
I never applied makeup unless necessary.
Once I was satisfied with my reflection I took my silver clutch and left my room.

Tomorrow is his wedding and I plan to avoid him till then because one look at him and I know I will fall weak and I will be damned if it happens. I can't allow myself to break in front of him ... with this I took my car keys and left , silently closing the door behind me before I breakdown again ...

Author's Note :-

I know I probably wrote crap because its my first attempt ever to write something like this.
So, please let me know what you feel about this and if I should continue writing this story.
Your votes and comments would mean a lot to me.