Chapter 1

A stranger walked into town. He looked young, but don't let the looks fool you. He looked 7 when he was really 16. Naruto Uzumaki, a student attending Konoha High School.

Girls giggled as he walked down the street. He looked tired and beat up, but in way very attractive to the ladies. Naruto came all the way from his old town to Konoha.

His old town was beat up and broken down, so he moved. He had finally gotten to his new apartment. It was boring and grey. The blonde started to unpack but, he fell back on the couch.

'Shit. I can't be tired. I have fucking school tomorrow', He thought. He decided to finish packing later. He made himself some instant ramen in a cup, and gulped it down really fast.

The blonde then went in the bathroom and brushed his very yellow-blonde hair.

"I wonder if there is gonna be anyone that will actually want to be my friend" Naruto said with a straight face.

'Stop being a teme and get yourself together Naruto. You will make a bunch of friends' He thought as a smile grew on his face.

He sluggishly walked himself to bed. A new day will begin soon.

{Yus i did it my first chapter! I do not own any characters from Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, any of the movies, comics/manga, or anything else! My editor Naruto_Uzu has a good sasunaru book so go check it out! Vote, Comment, all that crap. Thank you for reading! :3}

§§