Chapter 23

(I added this picture because I thought It was bootiful)

Naruto's POV
I watched as Ino pulled Sakura down the street. 'Oh she is goner once Ino deals with her' I thought.

I was trying to hard not to laugh when Sakura was squirming to get out of Ino's grip. My attention went to Sasuke when he cleared his throat.

"Wanna come in orrr?" He asked. "Nah, I will just stand out here." I said sarcastically. "Oh ok." Sasuke said closing the door slowly.

"I WAS KIDIDNG I WAS KIDDING!" I yelled as I ran into the house. Sasuke laughed. He took my coat and hung it up in the closet.

"Mmm... Is that homemade Ramen and Dangos I smell?" I said as I sniffed the air. "Maybe.." Sasuke said with a grin on his face.

"Sasuke did you cook for me?" I asked blushing. "Maybeeee..." Sasuke said again. "Close your eyes." He said.

"Why?" I asked. "Just do it dobe." He said. "Fine." I said closing my eyes. Then I felt someone leading me. I tried to open my eyes but his hand was over them.

The delicious smell of homemade ramen and Dangos got stronger. Then I stopped walking. "You can open your eyes now." Sasuke said.

I opened them and I saw a neatly set table with table cloth, candles, Homemade ramen, and Dangos. "So you did cook for me!" I said. "Mhm." Sasuke said.

"Awe Sasuke that's so sweet." I said while my face got more red. "Its nothing, dig in Naruto." Sasuke. "Will do!" I shouted.

[Time lapse!]
♥1 Week before Graduation

"Alright Students! Graduation is coming close. So, I suggest you purchase your gowns and caps this week." My teacher Kurenai said. "Alright so today we are gonna lear-.." Kurenai was saying.

I trailed off in my thoughts, not paying attention. "You are all dismissed!" Kurenai said. That snapped me out my thoughts as the bell rang.

Sasuke's POV
Naruto and I walked to lunch together as the teacher dismissed us. We sat with Ino, Sai, Neji, Choji, Tenten, Kiba, And Kuzumi.

"Hey guys." Kuzumi said. "Are you guys going to buy your caps and gowns?" Kiba asked. "Yea. I have to or my brother will take my money." I said.

Naruto just shrugged. "KUZUMI OVER HERE!" We heard a girl yell. "MITSUKI!!" Kuzumi yelled back. She jumped up and ran to hug the girl.

[Ok so yes, there is a new character. I made her up, she is not apart of the Naruto series. Also, If you were wondering how Kuzumi and Mitsuki looks then here you go:

This is Kuzumi

And this is Mitsuki

And this is Mitsuki.

Ok, back to the story]

"Who's that?" Naruto asked. "Kuzumi's long lost friend." I said. "For real?" Naruto said surprised. "No." I said laughing. Naruto nudged me in a playful way.

I kissed his forehead then hugged him. "Awe you guys are adorable." Tenten said laughing. "Shut up Tenten, you and Neji are adorable." Naruto said throwing a tater tot at Tenten.

"Heh..Awkward." Neji said. "Are you gonna eat that tater tot Tenten?" Choji asked. "Really Choji." Tenten said throwing the tater tot at Choji.

"Thanks!" Choji said as he ate the tater tot joyfully. We all laughed. "Choji you food-lunatic." Ino said laughing.

"What did I do?" Choji asked.
We just kept laughing.

"You guys are the laughing-lunatics."