Chapter 5

Naruto got interrupted in his thoughts as Sasuke said "You know...I kind of like you..". I started to blush.

My face was all red. I thought 'Wh- I don- Why would he say that?' I looked at Sasuke and then walked out my apartment to get some fresh air.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sasuke's POV
'What did do? I'm such a idiot! Why would I just burst out and say that?' As I thought.

I put my head in between my elbows as Naruto walked out the door. He came back in but I left as he did. I regret the choice I made.

IM SUCH AN FUCKING IDIOT!
-----------------------------------------------
Naruto's POV
'I probably have him thinking he is a total idiot now.' I thought as I saw him walk out looking disappointed.

Poor Sasuke. My little Sasuke... I felt like I needed to make it up to him so, I followed him to his house. I knocked on the door. As Sasuke opened the door he look at me.

" What do you want you dobe." He said.

"I needed to make up to you..." I said blushing like crazy.

I leaned in and kissed Sasuke. His lips were soft and mellow. He started to kiss me back. So he does like me!

That moment was the best moment if my entire life.  I enjoyed every bit of it, so did Sasuke. It started to turn into a full make out session.

He bit my neck playfully a few times. He Really fucking turned me on. 'Shit. I wish this would never stop' I thought. We stopped the make out session. I got up off the floor.

"T-that was great." Sasuke said as I left. He smirked at me and that made me gush with emotion.

§§