Chapter 13

"If you won't do it then I will." Sasuke said. "But Sa-" My sentence was cut off when Sasuke's lips crashed into mine.

He had a smirk plastered on his face. I was left in shock, my eyes where widen. I looked like a total idiot. Sasuke pulled away from my face and gently laughed to himself.

Suddenly, a nurse walked in with a clipboard. She glared at me and was waiting to get my attention. She saw me flustered and looked confused.

I finally realized that she was staring at me. "Ah...um...heh... Yes?" I said looking at her. "Finally.." She murmured to herself. "Sasuke is able to go home today." She said.

A smile grew on my face. "But he has to take medication and.."
She paused to look at her clipboard. "He has to stay in a wheel chair. He needs to regain his strength."

"So..he won't be able to walk?" I questioned. She nodded. A doctor walked in with his wheel chair. I stared at it. He won't be able to walk. Those words kept repeating in my head.

I watched as they placed Sasuke in the wheel chair. Sasuke looked at me with a straight face, "N-naruto.. Are you ok?". I snapped out of my daydream, hearing Sasuke's voice.

I nodded at him, in return, he gave me a warm smile. " You will take care of me... R-right Naruto?" He asked. "Yes. Sasuke." I said.

I checked him out of the hospital and I wheeled him out. "Naruto... P-please tell me how you got to visit me." Sasuke said. "I might of said you were my... Boyfriend." I said.

Sasuke started to blush. 'I never seen Sasuke blush. Well not often. He is the one that always make me blush'. "R-really?.." He asked. I nodded in reply.

He said nothing else during the whole time I wheeled him home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke's POV
It sucks being in a wheelchair. But there is also a good thing.. Naruto gets to be with me more often. As we got into the house, I saw Naruto texting someone.

"W-who are you texting?" I asked. "Friends. We are celebrating your release." Naruto replied. He came over and sat close to me to show me the texts.

"But Nar-" my sentence was cut off with the interruption of Naruto's soft lips. I guess he wanted me to shut the fuck up. "You make it hard too argue with you." I said as I smirked.

He laughed and walked into the kitchen. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I said. I tried to get up but Naruto stopped me. "No Sasuke. I will get it." He insisted. He grabbed the door and it was Neji, Tenten, Ino, Sai, Kiba, Hinata, and Kuzumi.

They greeted Naruto and hollered at him. It went quiet when they saw me in a wheelchair. Then they all started to greet me with warm hugs and smiles.

Kiba brought a whole bunch of beers and placed them on my coffee table. "LET'S PARTY!!" they all yelled.

Kuzumi kept glaring at me with a worried face. Then she suddenly rolled me into the kitchen. "Uh Kuzumi, what are you doing?!" I said.

She didn't reply.

She pulled a chair in front of me and looked at me. "Hmm. Big bad Sasuke in a wheelchair.." She giggled. "Yep.." I replied. "Sasuke who did this too you?.." She asked with a serious face.

I couldn't lie to a friend that I knew since kindergarten. I held my head down and said, "S-Sakura..". She clenched her fist. " That Bitch ass sank." She mumbled to herself. "Thanks.." She said.

She rolled me back into the living room where everyone else was. After she did, she left. 'What's up with Kuzumi?' I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto's POV
The party was a blast. But I was a bit drunk from drinking all those beers. So was everyone else except Hinata. She doesn't drink as much as the others.

Everyone left expect Sai and Ino. They stayed in the couch and cuddled. I rolled Sasuke into the bedroom so he can rest.

"Sleep with me?" He asked. I nodded and I put one of his oversized tees. I laid beside him as he was attempting to close his eyes.

Suddenly we heard Ino moaning and Sai groaning. "They are fucking..." I said. We both laughed as we listened to Sai and Ino go at it.

"Whatever they are drunk, they will regret it later." Sasuke said as he chuckled. I wrapped my arms around him, gently and we both feel asleep.

"Goodnight my little teme."

"Night my little dobe."

⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐
This is probably the longest chapter I ever wrote! I'm so proud of myself! -dances-

I also noticed my book has reached up to 200+ reads! Thanks so much for that as well.

Thanks for reading! You're beautiful.

-Ash/iiNxruto