Chapter 2

The next day, Naruto woke up yawning like a mooing cow. He brushed his yellow-blonde hair and washed his face with his sparkling ocean blue eyes.

He put on his school uniform and started to walk to school. He went down the main road. It was busy. He felt safer this way.

A white silky-haired girl walked up to him and said "Hi! I'm Kuzumi!" She had a bunch of joyfulness in her voice.

She wore her school uniform with white knee high socks. She had two white silky pigtails and two big black bows on each side.

"Hello..." Naruto said with a deep and gloomy voice. "May I walk with you?" She asked.

"Sure I don't mind." Naruto Replied sounding a bit happier.

They didn't speak for a while. Finally, Kuzumi said "Hmmm... Im gonna call you blondie." She looked at him with a giggly face.

They both had a feeling they would become the best of friends. As they both walked into the school courtyard a raven-haired boy walked up to them.

"Hey Kuzumi who is this blonde headed dobe? You finally found a boyfriend hm?" The raven-haired boy said with a smirk on his face.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Kuzumi said with a raging face.

"Seemed a bit odd. You couldn't get a boyfriend even if you tried!" The boy said laughing.

"Just shut up Sasuke.." Kuzumi said looking annoyed. Naruto stood in the background blushing.

'DAMN! That boy is hot...w-what do i do?!!?' Naruto thought. He look so dumb sitting there drooling and blushing. He had to think of something so he wouldn't look stupid.

"Uh.. Kuzumi right? Where is the office?" He asked looking VERY nervous.

"On your left and to the right." She said.

"T-thanks..." Naruto said with a blushing face.

He looked at Sasuke then looked at the ground again. He walked off quickly to the office.

"What is up with that kid?" Sasuke said.

"Shut up Sasuke, you are just mad that he is actually nice!" Kuzumi said.

Sasuke and Kuzumi kept fighting. The bell finally rang and they went their separate ways.

"See you at lunch." They both said walking off to the sound off the bell.

{WHEW! Another one complete! Vote, comment, all that crap. Thanks for reading!!}

§§