Chapter 21

(So I'm gonna do a little of a time lapse because i think it's gonna take me a hella of time to write this damn book and i want to end it so I can write another one sooooo yea! Enjoy.)

♥️Three weeks before graduation

Naruto's POV
Months and years have gone by very quickly. Soon enough it would be gradation. I sighed as I sat down next to Sasuke.

"I am so proud of you all! You have been very successful this year." My teacher Kurenai said with a smile. I like my new teacher.

She is more joyful than that stupid old lazy fuck bag, Kakashi. "If you have any questions about graduation, go to the front office." Kurenai said.

The bell rang and everyone rushed up to the front office, except me. I had no plans after I graduate. I had no Parents to help me decide, either.

I walked to the park and climbed up a tree. I sighed as I did. I felt someone's presence behind me so I turned around. It was Sasuke. "Why did you leave so early?" He asked.

"What do you mean? I always leave at this time." I said. "But you didn-" he tried to say but I cut him off.

"I know.." I said looking down at the ground that was a bit far away from me.  "Oh.." Sasuke said loud enough for only me to hear.

"Come on.. Let's go home." Sasuke said. I nodded and climbed back down the tree and walked home with Sasuke.

We have been together for a long time so I basically moved in with him. I even have a house key. I unlocked the door and let Sasuke in.

"Can't wait till graduation." Sasuke said. "Me neither.. FREEDOM AT LAST!" I shouted as Sasuke and I laughed.

Sasuke's POV
I laughed at what Naruto said. It was true though. No more teachers, No more annoying girls, no more crack heads. Just me and my dobe.

Over the years, I have been with Naruto. I have been pushed more to the gay side by Naruto.

He is my everything and I want it to stay that way after graduation. So after graduation I'm gonna ask him to... Marry me.

Yea, yes I know it's a lot, but I will do anything for my little dobe.

Naruto's POV
I went upstairs Into the bedroom Sasuke and I share. I got into bed and started to sleep. Then I heard a crash coming through our bedroom window.

"INO WHAT THE HELL!?" I yelled. She just blinked. "You could've just knocked ya know." I said giving her a death stare. She shrugged.

"I'm bored so I came over." She stated. "Get the hell out." I said. "Ok. But I was gonna take you out for some ramen.." She said turning back to the window.

"WAIT WAIT LET ME GET DRESSED!!" I said rushing out of bed. She laughed and waited for me outside. Once I was ready I walked down the street with her.

Mmm Ramen...

(Tbh guys I think my chapters are getting boring 😂😂, What do you think? Thanks for reading. Vote, comment, all that crap. Bai!
-iiNxruto ♥️)