Chapter 18

The next day I was in the hospital. I had bandages wrapped around my head. I slowly opened my eyes, while I gained back my vision.

"He is awake Tsundae." Someone. Said. "Ah! I see you are awake." Tsundae said. "Grandma T?" I said weakly. She nodded.

Tsundae is my grandma. She is a doctor, and a great one. I looked over to the side of her, and there was Sasuke. "What are you doing here?" I scowled.

"I'm your lover, so I should Be here to support you." He said. "Lover?.." Tsundae said. She doesn't know I'm gay. I nodded.

I awkward silence came upon us. "Ok then.." she said. She walked out and winked at me. What the hell grandma.

Tsundae POV
I walked out the room to give them some time alone. 'My grandson is gay...' I thought as I walked down the hospital hallway.

"Finally you're here." A doctor said. "Sorry. I was visiting my grandson." I said hoping he would forgive me. He nodded and instructed me on what to do.

I nodded and got to work.

Naruto POV
I was feeling better now, so I got to check out. "If he gets severe headaches or random dizziness, contact us immediately." The doctor said to Sasuke.

Sasuke nodded and walked me to the front desk. I motioned Him to stop. "Um excuse me ma'am I have a question." I said. "Yes?" She replied.

"Why is my grandma Tsundae here?" I asked. "She was asked to make some medicine for us." She said. I nodded and walked out.

'But why specifically my grandma?..' I thought. "I don't know." Sasuke said. Oops, I said that out loud. I smiled at him and continued to walk back home.

I got to my apartment and waved goodbye to Sasuke. He just stood there. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" He asked. I sighed. "Fine..." I said as I unlocked my apartment.

Sorry guys if this is a bit short. I had ran out of thought. Also, I'm sorry that I haven't Been posting lately. I'm so super busy! I hope you guys enjoyed. This chapter. Vote,comment, and all that crap. Thanks for reading!

-Ash/iiNxruto