Chapter 9

After a long night of crying myself to sleep, I felt better. 'You have other friends to hang out with. Don't worry! Fuck Sasuke...' I thought as i quickly got up.

I did actually make a lot of friends since I came here, so I wasn't too worried about it.

I got dressed and brushed my hair, and proceeded to grab my stuff and leave early.

I didn't want to walk with Sasuke today, so you know... I left a bit earlier.

My friend Hinata came up to me with a huge smile on her face. Her cheeks turned a light red.

"H-hi Naruto!" She said joyfully.

Everyone knew that she Really likes me. I Haven't been really interested in her but, she is a really great friend to have. She has a good personality and keeps secrets no matter what. She is always there for me, too.

"Hi Hinata." I said with a little smile on my face. "You can walk with me if you want.." I said.

Her face changed to a darker red. "O-ok, t-thanks." She said looking at the ground.

We continued to walk on down the dusty road. As we walked up to the courtyard, Sasuke comes jogging up to me.

He gave me note and jogged back to his group of friends.

Hinata didn't ask what the note said because she didn't want to bug me.

The note said: Meet me in the boys bathroom after school.

I wondered why he wanted me to go, but i sure wasn't going to meet him there.

I was mad at Sasuke so I didn't feel like talking to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All my classes where over and It was time to go home. When the hallway was cleared, I walked out.

I thought Sasuke would be gone by now.

But he wasn't.

He was waiting for me right outside the boy's bathroom, just like he said.

I tried to walk past him, but he stopped me.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" He said grabbing my shirt.

"I don't wanna talk to you right now.." I said with a annoyed face.

He pulled me into the bathroom anyways.

"What do you want?" I said getting angry.

"I....I just wanted to apologize." He said.

He leaned in and kissed me. 'Oh my lord." I thought.

I fell into his little trap, and now i'm back in love with him.

He started biting and sucking my neck, trying to give me a hickey.

Then my teacher walked in.

"What do you think you two are doing?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"N-nothing..." Sasuke and I said.

"Mhm...Whatever." He said. He walked out the bathroom but stopped.

"Make sure to put it in the right place. Oh, and use a condom." He said giggling to himself.

'WHAT THE HELL??!?!' I thought as a awkward silence came upon us.

Sasuke let go of my embrace and we walked home together.

We went to my apartment. We both plopped down on the couch.

"What do you think he meant by that..." I said.

"Something you don't wanna know..." Sasuke said giggling to himself.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes and Laughing.