Epilouge

One and a half years. That's how long it was before there was a knock at her door. Since then, Marinette was accepted into university and had given up Ladybug. Since then, Marinette has gone on several dates but none of them worked out. Since then, she still cried over Adrien. She still missed him and everything they once had. As Marinette opened her door, she was stunned. Here he stood, sexier than ever and holding a rose. Adrien. Adrien who was everything to her.

"Hello princess,"he said grinning.

She wished she could married him on the spot right then and there. Of course, it would only be a couple of years before that.

I had so much trouble writing the last chapter and this. I never know how to end things. I didn't want to continue with this story cause I was bored of it. I have the beginning of a draft for a new fanfic that I plan on making a shorter one, and even then I may not ever publish it. Thank you all for everything. I remember working on this fanfic while I worked on Under Heaven and being so excited for it. I'm so happy for all the love I've gotten and thank you everyone. And please, if you guys really do want me to upload the other fanfic that I'm in the process of making, please tell me :))