Chapter 7

**Warning! Minor Language!**

BLAIR POV

The guy was thrown onto the floor like a rag doll, my mind having a hard time reacting to what was happening. When my mind finally caught up, I realized it was Wesley who had thrown the guy to the floor. Wesley looked furious, his eyes black, jaw clenched. The guy was starting to get up again when Wesley shoved him back to the floor. He started throwing punches to the guy's face, one after another. "You think you can attack a person like that? You think attacking someone is acceptable? You piece of shit!" Wesley screamed at the boy. His face was covered in blood, but Wesley kept going, I started to feel scared again.

Another boy came running over to the scene, "Dude, back off my friend!" He yelled. 

Wesley looked up at him, his face still wild, "Well then tell your friend to stop being a slimy, disgusting piece of shit. And while you're at it, make sure he knows that if he ever touches, talks to, or even looks at her again, this little encounter is going to seem like nothing compared to what I'll do." Wesley spit venomously. The friend helped pick him up from the floor and walked away. Wesley turned to me, his face calmer. He quickly grabbed my towel and handed it to me gently. I quickly tied it around myself, my body was still shaking. Without a word, Wesley picked up my clothes and led me over to our dorm room. 

I went over to my bed and curled up into it. My mind started to catch up and I started to sob. Wesley tentatively sat at the edge of my bed. "Blair, are you okay?" He asked gently. I shook my head, unable to speak, and he just scooched closer to me. He slowly pulled me closer and rubbed my back gently. "Shh, it's okay, you're okay Blair." Wesley cooed quietly, rubbing small circles into my back. 

He held me a little longer until my tears started to subside. Wesley then leaned over and handed me a tissue. "Thank you," I whispered and he nodded his head and stood up. 

"I can step out if you want to change, I know you probably don't want to go back out into that bathroom today." Wesley said quietly. 

I nodded, "Okay, thank you." I said. 

I slowly got changed, and catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror, my eyes were red and puffy, and suddenly I felt exhausted. 

--BREAK-- 

WESLEY POV

I was furious over what that scumbag did to Blair. I only hoped he wouldn't try to cause her anymore trouble because I don't know if I could stop myself from going farther next time. It's currently 8 in the morning but she is still sleeping. She looked so small last night when we got back to our room, I knew she needed to rest, so I didn't dare wake her up. 

When I came into the bathrooms, before she covered herself up, I noticed she has a tiny tattoo, something written in cursive. Blair has surprised me more than I thought she would, and I couldn't help but think about that little tattoo, my curiosity as to what it says. 

I didn't want to seem creepy if she woke up and saw me staring at her so I decided to go out for a run.

Running always seems to clear my head in a way nothing else does. And right now I needed to clear whatever these thoughts about my roommate were. 

BLAIR POV

I woke up with the sun blinding me. I slowly opened my eyes which were still puffy from the previous night. I sat up and noticed I was alone, Wesley was nowhere to be seen. I stood up and padded to my dresser, trying to decided what to wear when I hear the door squeak open. 

I looked up and there stood Wesley, sweaty and dressed in workout clothes. "Hey," He greeted awkwardly, pulling his earbuds out. 

"Hi." I replied, suddenly feeling vulnerable. 

He looked down and headed to his side of the room. "How are you doing?" He asked quietly. 

"I'm okay, a little tired." I replied. His face gave nothing away, but instead he just nodded. "Thank you Wes, for last night. Seriously, you saved me." I blurted out. 

He looked up at me, his cheeks slightly pink, "It was nothing." He said bashfully. 

I shook my head, "It was not nothing. He was attacking me and you helped me. Thank you." I said firmly. 

He gave a slight smile, "You're welcome." He replied gruffly. 

We both turned back to our sides of the room. I grabbed clothes and headed to the bathroom to get changed, trying to get a grip on what was happening.