Chapter 3

===

"EEHH!!!! Mite, mite (look, look) Conan-kun and Haibara-chan!! Holding hands!" Ayumi said to Mitsuhiko and Genta while gesturing them to hurry up.

"I knew it! They are secret lovers!" Mitsuhiko said.

You're not stealing Haibara from me Conan-kun. She's mine. Wait what? Where did that came from?! Mitsuhiko said mentally

"Oy, oy. Come on and let's teach Conan a lesson" Genta said while pulling up his sleeves.

"Wait! Don't let them see us. Let's just go around until we reach Hakase's" Ayumi said while pointing the direction. "Remember that you didn't saw anything!"

"Naze (why)?" Genta and Mitsuhiko said.

"Tomorrow. We'll ask them" Ayumi said.

The 2 boys nod as a reply and they started to walk without letting Conan and Haibara noticing.

===

What? What's wrong with this girl. Conan said in his mind

Until he noticed that Haibara is holding his hand. While trying to say 'No stop' as quiet as possible.

"It's okay Haibara" Conan said and Haibara let go his hand and approach Shinho.

"Ah Konichiwa! (Hello)" Shinho said with a smile.

"I'm Edogawa Conan and this is--"

"Haibara Ai. Nice to meet you" Haibara continued.

"What are you doing here Shinho-san? You live here?" Conan asked innocently. Haibara gave him a 'idiot' look.

"Live here? Oh no no! I was lost and asked my older brother to pick me up!" Shinho told them.

They seem confused. Shinho said. Then she realized that she spoke english.

"I mean I was lost then asked my brother to pick me up" Shinho corrected.

"Oh. Is that so" Conan said.

"Ah! He's here. Onīsan!! Koko de koko de KOKO DE!" She screamed while waving her hand.

Sugoi. White Porsche. They are rich as hell. Conan said while scanning the white Porsche.

The driver went out. Conan can't believe it. Teitan high uniform!

"Ah imōto" the boy said.

He's cute, handsome and rich. Haibara's expression turned it fear. The feeling. Ugh. Someones here. Could he be--

"Come on Shinho-chan" the boy said. "Mom will be worried if we came home late"

He led Shinho beside the driver's seat and drove off.

"Come on Haibara" Conan said. He turned around then she saw no one.

"HAIBARA!!"

"Chotto damare (hey shut up)" haibara called out "I'm right here you know"

Wow. She's fast. Conan said. I thought that she was kidnapped.

Haibara grinned to hold back a laugh. Conan led her to hakase's house. After that, he went home.

"Tadaima (I'm home)" Conan said as he entered the house.

"Ah the brats home" Sonoko said.

Conan was in a good mood then seeing Sonoko, he bacame pissed

"Okaerinasai (welcome home) Conan-kun" Ran greeted. And went back talking with sonoko.

A/N:
Sooooo. What do you think? It's short isn't it😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 My updates comes Update after Update After update😂😂  I'm kinda fond of it😂😂😂 comment and/or vote guys😂😆😆😆 thank you in advance😆😆😆😊

-kid's❤️