Chapter 13

Disclaimer! Not the owner of Detective Conan or Magic Kaito.

"An Email Form The Boss"
*At Beika Central Hospital*

Agasa, Yukiko and Kudo watched Haibara sleep.

"Is she going to be okay?" Yukiko asked.

"She's going to be fine Yukiko" Yuusaku replied.

Yuusaku arrived 2 hours ago from New York. He left his work to help his son in this crazy situation.

Conan entered the room with Kazuha, Eri, Hattori and Kogoro.

"The doctor said that she can be released on Monday. Her leg was lucky she didn't get 2nd degree burn" Conan said.

"Hey Conan? It's 2 o'clock have you eaten your lunch yet?" Hattori asked

Conan swayed his head as a 'no'.

"Oba-chan I'll take Ku-Conan-kun in the canteen to have his lunch" Hattori said. He walked with Conan and when he looked back, he saw Yukiko glaring at him. "I-I mean... Oneechan. Hahaha"

They went out and Heiji closed the door gently. Yukiko is still glaring Hattori with her fiery glare.

"Your mother is scary" Heiji said. *insert Heiji's accent😂*

"What do you want to talk about?" Conan asked straightly.

"Talk about?" Heiji asked clueless. "Oh yeah. At the Park, O didn't had a chance to talk to you when you got home carrying Haibara and the person who helped you out during the fire"

"O-oh that" Conan said. Conan told Hattori everything. Anout Ai's actions, and during the fire.

Heiji walked around the "slippery" sign.

Conan stopped talking the moment they were at the Canteen ordering his food, Ramen Seafood.

After Hattori paid for Conan's food, He began to ask endless questions. "Jodie? The FBI Agent? What is she doing there?"

Conan took a sip of his Hot Ramen, He was about to swallow the soup when someone shouted "Hey there! Cool Kid!!"

Conan spit the soup at Hattori's face "Gomen Hattori!!" Conan grabbed a most of the tissue. He stood on his seat and whipped Hattori's face.

Conan saw Jodie in her black and white stripped lazy dress. But it was above Jodie's so he doesn't know if it's a Lazy dress of not.

"Tch..." Hattori's tone is surely pissed.

"Oh. Sorry Hattori-san!" FBI said cheerfully. (The 'sorry' part is in english. If its a english word in italic, it means it's in english. Because DC is in Japanese. If you get what I mean HAHAH)

"What are you doing here anyway?" Hattori asked as if they didn't discuss it awhile ago.

"Do you know Hondo Eisuke?" Jodie asked. She sat down beside Conan who's busy munching up the Ramen.

"No" Hattori replied plainly while wiping the remaining soup on his face.

"He's currently on the way here from America (I think. Not sure if Jodie knows Eisuke is training to be a CIA agent😁)" Jodie explained "Conan-kun? Do you have the papers?"