Chapter 8

===
*Meanwhile at Kiyako and Shinho's Car*

"Finally" Shinho said relieved while looking at the side mirror "we lost them. Good job, Kiyako" Shinho said.

"Likewise" he said plainly.

"You're not happy? Don't tell me in last 2 days you developed something with this angel?" Shinho said boastfully.

"Not like that. I'm just thinking about her. Why would she ask to kidnap her. And why she uses 'Angel' as her name?" Kiyako said.

"Don't mind that, Kiyako. As long as we got Ran here. Everything will go as planned" Shinho said smirking. "Phone that Kid"

"Kid? That boy with glasses?"

"Hai" Shinho said

"Alright, alright. Don't call him kid. You're a kid too" Kiyako giggled

"Oh shut up" Shinho replied looking irritated.

Kiyako smile and began to dialed the number of Conan. It didn't take long until he answered.

"Kudo Shinichi" Kiyako said.

"What do you want?" Shinichi said.

"Give me the phone" Shinho ordered "Eyes on the road"

Kiyako handed her the phone,
"No need to use your voice, Edogawa Conan"

"How did you-? And where--"

"Connections" She said simply "Now listen"

She heard murmurs from the other line, "Okay"

"I want to make a deal. I'll give you Ran after a few more days" She said.

"What?!! Where would you take her? What would you do wi--" Conan demanded.

"Shut up and listen Kudo. If you don't want anything to happen with this girl" Shinho said irritated.

There was silence from the other line then she continued, "Don't even try to alarm the police. If we spoted police officers in your house or anywhere near you, I'll be the one to blow up Ran's head"

Kiyako looked at his sister, "What the heck?! Give me--" he whispered but Shinho interrupted.

She vivered the phone and said,"Eyes on the road!" She said trying not to raise her voice. Then she lift the cover.

"Don't even try to inform, any police, FBI, SOLDIERS, ANYTHING! And don't even try to disguise them, we are not dumb. Or else, Kiyako here will kill them" she said.

"Talk like the size of your feet you coward bastard!" Someone shouted from the other line.

Wow. Coward. Look who's talking.

"Oh my, I'm sorry Sherry-neechan. O didn't mean to be disrespectful. Please forgive me oneesan!" she said childishly.

Shinho looked at Kiyako. Kiyako is trying his best not to laugh.

If I was with them, I can already see her flaming. Shinho thought.

"Why are you doing this anyway?! What have Ran-san done to you?! Huh?! Answer you little--!" Haibara shouted from the other line.

"Same as you I guess. Don't try anything. Mata ne (see you)"

Shinho ended the call.

I wonder...