Chapter 12

DISCLAIMER! Not the owner of Detective Conan or Magic Kaito.

"Hondo Eisuke's Unrecognizable Information"

When they noticed smoke is coming out of somewhere. They jumped into conclusion that the Abandoned building is on fire.

"No way!!!" Haibara said.

They run faster and when they reached the said building. It was really on fire.

"No!" Conan shouted.

The fire trucks tried their best to put out the fire. Yukiko asked someone from the fire team,

"Sumimasen, Uhm.. When the fire broke out, is there someone inside?" Yukiko asked.

"Luckily, this building is about to be demolished tomorrow morning. And no one was in and near the building. But the witness said a car left. And right after the car left, the explosion occurred" he said.

"Where's that person?!" Conan asked immediately

"That lady over there" He pointed out.

Yukiko thanked the Fireman and went on putting out the fire.

To their great surprise, The lady he was pointing was....

"Is that who I think it is?!" Haibara aksed.

"FBI Agent Jodie Starling" Yukiko said walking towards the woman.

"Kudo Yukiko, It's been a while" the lady greeted

***
A quick Author's Note
I'm still in episode 618 when (Shinichi confessed his feelings for Ran) And this book is a FanFic so.... I'm really not sure  if Yukiko, Eisuke and Jodie already met before in the real DC. (But I think Eisuke and Jodie met during the, "Clash Of Red And Black") Please Notify me if you know
***

"Why are you here?" Conan asked.

"Eisuke said that someone is here. He said I don't have time and I must hurry before anything bad may happen and I rushed from my Apartment and went here. But when I got here, A white Porsche exited and the Explosion accrued. And according to my investigation, Plastic Explosives were used" Jodie explained.

"Did Eisuke-neesan told you why?" Conan asked.

"No he didn't he just told me to go here. And his tone was deadly serious so I di--"

"Wait" Yukiko told them "Where's Haibara?"

They looked around and saw no sign of Haibara. And heard someone saying,

"Hey? Who let that Kid inside the building?! There's some gas in the next floor!" The fireman in charge scowled.

"Haibara?" Conan asked. He caught a glimpse of a brunette girl running. And now, he's totally sure that it's her "Dang it! It's Haibara!!"

Conan ran through the flaming building to go rescue Haibara.

"Shi-Conan-kun!!!" Yukiko screamed
===