Chapter 10

"An Unexpected Visit from the Unexpected Person"

"Hey! What's that Osaka kid doing here?!" Kogoro asked.

Heiji went in with Kazuha. Kazuha was holding a bundle of red roses and some different kind of white flowers.

"Sonoko, here you go" Kazuha handed the flowers.

"Thank you Kazuha-chan" Sonoko said wiping her tears.

"Ku-Conan-kun here contacted me yesterday. And he seeks for my help to find Ran" Hattori explained while patting Conan's head.

Kogoro just simply looked away.

"I'll be going now. We need to go look for a hotel to crash in so, see you later. Hey Kazuha Let's go!" Hattori said.

"I should be going too. As soon as I get the works on my office done, I'll go look for Ran" Kisaki said "Get well soon, Sonoko"

"Jirokichi, I'll be going too" Kogoro said.

Jirokichi nodded.

"We should go too Haibara" Conan said.

"Don't worry Sonoko-neechan. I know that Ran-neechan can take down those bad guys" Conan said.

Sonoko just smiled. She watched them go out of the room.

===

Hattori sent a message to Conan to meet them in front of the hospital. He noticed that Kazuha is stuck in her thoughts.

"What's wrong?" Hattori asked calmly.

"I'm worried about Ran-san. Do you think we can find Ran? I mean, we can't contact the police. And we don't know where to start" Kazuha said looking down.

"Don't worry Kazuha. We'll find Ran for sure. And she'll be home safe in no time" Hattori said while trying to cheer uo Kazuha.

"Hey Hattori...." Conan said before he saw Kazuha "neesan. What's the matter?"

Haibara tried to catch up with Conan.

"We need a place to stay. Can we stay with Agasa-hakase?" Kazuha asked Conan.

"Eh? I thought you'll stay in a hotel?" Conan asked innocently.

"We came here as soon as you called. So we didn't had a chance to book a hotel" Hattori said glancing at Haibara for reactions.

"Fine with me" She said plainly.

They rode the train and walked to Agasa's place. Conan was walking fast. And he didn't say another word. Hattori is not deadly curious and went to ask Haibara about it.

"What's the problem with Kudo?" She asked.

"He didn't sleep. He's waiting for the call of The Kidnappers" Haibara explained "and I think he's planning not to sleep tonight. Hattori-kun, encourage Conan to sleep. He'll need it for the Investigation tomorrow"

"Sure thing" Hattori replied.

They walked across the Kudo mansion but Conan suddenly stopped.