Chapter 17.2

"A Murder Gift To Celebrate Our Welcome"
The Resolution

Disclaimer: I'm not the owner of Detective Conan or Magic Kaito 1412 or any of the original characters

Conan let go of Haibara's hand and went to the man. Heiji was the first one to arrive beacause their seats are in the back. When Conan reached Miyaho, Heiji looked up and shook his head.

"I thought it was luck day" Conan whispered to himself.

"Heiji?" Kazuha said after letting out a yawn. "What hap-- WAAH!"

Eri reached them first. Then Eisuke, Kogoro and Jodie.

"Anata, call the someone from the staff" Eri ordered.

Kogoro didn't hesitate. He ran to the car where the staffs are.

"Cause of death?" Eisuke asked.

Jodie came closer to the body.

"Cyanide poisoning" Heiji said.

Eisuke noticed a cup rolling around.

"Ne, ne" Eisike said while pointing something below of the chairs. "There's a cup"

He picked it up and scanned the outer then the contents. The cup has a plastic cover with a straw.

"Do you think it's from the victim?" Kazuha asked.

"Yeah. Look" Conan pointed out "His hand is a little but curved. Like he was holding something before e died" Conan said seriously and inspected the head.

"You talk like a grown up sometimes. Your actions makes me feel like you're...... Kudo-kun" Kazuha was clueless. She's having doubts about Conan being like a kid.

Eri was busy looking around for clues. Jodie, Eisuke, Heiji and Conan took 5 seconds before they absorbed what she said.

"What?" Eisuke let out a laugh "I said that awhile ago before you woke up"

"Eisuke-neechan's deduction and Heiji-neechan's are the same! They are brilliant detectives! And I want to be like them so I copied it! They are so awesome! Aren't they Jodie-sensei" Conan said using his child voice.

"Yes!" Jodie said in english " Awesome deduction meitanteis!!" Jodie clapped.

"Stop the nonsense talk. Give me the cup" Eri said.

"The contents" Jodie said.

"What about it?" Heiji asked.

"Diet coke and 2 peices of cube ice" She said "The ice is quite big. Maybe 4 ice can fit that small cup"

Eisuke wasn't oaying atention. He was to busy figuring out who's with the victim. So he asked, "Did the victim came alone? I mean, no one is coming here"

"Nope" Conan said popping the 'p' "beside our chairs across the aisle the lady who's sleeping and those m at her back. The one who made commotions earlier"

Kazuha was looking out the windiw, Heiji and her git the twi seats. "Hey Kazuha, look out for the body. Make sure no one comes near"