Chapter Eight - Plot Of The Prophet

Izan quietly entered in through the shadowy hallways. He stopped midway, before he could be spotted.

      He overheard the continued conversation between the Banker and King Tashil.

     "If this plan succeeds, I would love to have the spoils of it. You will only be a minor of my tyranny. That's the binding contract I have in place," Tashil demanded of him. The Banker and his associate complied quite nicely. To Tashil and Harrison's surprise, an insurmountable agreement of total fraud would be made legal by the signing of contracts and the shaking of hands within a few moments.

    Izan quickly ran out of the long hallway, around the entire facility, and - sprinting at this point - into the hallway at the other side, pinning himself 180 degrees behind the banker this time. He pulled out his knife and ran down the hallway. He grabbed the Banker by his collar and proceeded to lock his arm around his neck. He pulled him out from his chair and dragged the knife slowly up towards his chin. He meant harm. Quickly, Tashil and his guards jumped. Tashil reached for his dagger, and the soldiers jumped along the tables. Master Harrison fell over his chair and began to hide in a corner, his knees to the floor and his hands over his head.

    They were all confused to see one of their own soldiers using aggression against the Banker, but then they realized that they didn't recognize him as a soldier traveling with them.

    The Banker urged for him to let him go. But Izan shook his head and turned toward Tashil.

    "This arrangement is overruled, Tashil," Izan said threateningly. He held his dagger to Tashil's direction as a vow. The symbol of the revolutionary.

    Within the facility, the Prophet Vashti found the interior rooms containing the air vents and the support for the rest of the building that seemed to be on its last lifeline, on the verge of collapsing. And all it needed was just a push. Vashti raised a short blowgun tied around his arm that cracked and fired metal projectiles in the supporting structures and they broke into several dozens of pieces.

    The entire facility began crackling, making waning noises at an increasingly loud rate. The vents started shaking immensely. The entire building was about to come down. And suddenly, in the midst of it, a brawl broke out. The two soldiers charge at Izan, and quickly Izan release the Banker and charged back at them. Izan flipped the tables and shielded the blows of the soldiers, while shifting their legs as they lost balance and fell over the tables and into the hallways and walls. Tashil next combatted Izan, and their blades clashed. Layers of the walls began peeling off this metallic and aluminum pieces as they fell across the floor, and next cement blocks and bricks began falling.

   Chaos surrounded them, and Tashil nearly attacked one of his own men thinking it was the imposter. Tashil began kicking at whatever he saw, trying to maintain the upperhand. At that moment, the real perpetrator made his way onto the scene.

    "This deal is called off by us, Tashil," the voice in the shadows said.

    "I know that voice..." Tashil said, and began to grit his teeth, facing himself in the direction of his worst foe and nemesis. Vashti.

     The two stared down each other in the midst of a falling building. The rumble collapsing all around them as the building was teared apart. But the two rivals never moved an inch.

     Wyatt entered the building to assist the one he followed. The guards saw the building was beginning to fall on itself and were fearful, and so they sent the slaves in there instead. Shakeisha stayed behind to tend to the horses, but the guards pushed Liz, Yolanda, Herbert Cortez, and Melody into the fray.

    One wall on the south left side had fully collapsed in, leaving a heavy quake to the rest of the building and a loud explosion of rock and dust and metal all smashing into each other leaving a desolation behind in the backdrop of the facility.

   Vashti and Tashil clashed, Vashti's knife meeting Tashil's dagger. They traded blows back and forth and with great agility and might, continued to rapidly throw their arms at one another in a beautiful fighting motion.

    Debris started to fall on Tashil's head, and so he began kicking objects out of the way surrounding him while fighting Vashti off at the same time. Tashil pinned his eye on a bunker area safely underground below the facility itself, seeming to be in good shape. He motioned to Vashti.

    "Let us fight there. That underground bunker. There is too much falling debris here," Tashil said. Vashti agreed.

    "This'll be your final action as king, Tashil," Vashti again warned as the two walked toward the latched door leading down to stairs.

    "I plan to make this bunker your grave, prophet," Tashil warned in turn, opening the door.

     Both of them walked down the steps. As they did, they were met with company. The slaves found their way to Tashil and tried to aide his side. Tashil and Vashti proceeded down the steps, and squared off.

    The slaves followed, and Izan caught on to them and dashed after them, but most were inside already. Yolanda was slow behind the pack and stayed by the hallway when she saw Izan, who had taken off the military armor and revealed himself as an enemy, stood in from of the opened latched door. Wyatt managed to sneak inside as well, and decided he'd defend off the slaves while Tashil and Vashti fought to their hearts content.

    They screamed each other's names as they fought again and again and again. Above them, the facility was now fully collapsing. As the ceiling was nearing it's fall, the other walls soon met their deterioration and fell one by one. The metal and aluminum falling and smashing into the ground, rumbling the underground bunker immensely. It was truly a scarce situation.