Chapter 34

Anges pov

" julianna , ethan and diamond I want y'all to take down clock work , glitchy red and laughing jack got that ". I explained while packing my pistols into my gun holster on my back .
" yes well take them out once we get through ". Diamond said while waiting for the field to be go down . Before I could say anything else a gunshot was heard and I looked back and saw a girl with long black hair standing over one of my friends .
I growled but I didn't do anything . " aww poor thing didn't know what hit him ". The girl said while stepping on his body .
" who the hell are you ". I hissed at her .
" oh sweetie you don't need to know that I'm on your side I'm gonna make a deal with you how about I let you through the field while bringing your little friend back and you do me a favor ". The girls suggested while walking up to me .
" mmmm what kimd of favor ". I asked while glareing at her .
" well how about letting me fight with y'all but I get to kill amanda ". The girl said while holding out her hand .
" sorry but no amamda and lost silver are mine to deal with not yours how about amandas lover the boy jeff ". I suggested .
She smiled and that's when I knew she liked the idea .
" fine , but if amamda gets in my way she's gone got that ". The girl said with a smirk . " of course but first what's your name ". I asked before taking her hand . " just call me julianna". Julianna said while holding out her hand . I took hold of her hand and made the agreement . But after for some reason the name julianna sparked something in me and while I was walking an image came into my head blinding my sight .

Flashback
" lost trust me okay your going to be fine ". I heard my voice say .
I looked over at the boy but then I heard a gun shot and everything went dark .
Flashback over

" ange hello earth to angie the field is down come on ". Lilanna said while pulling me through the field . Before I could fully snap out of my daze gun shots were heard and the fight began .
Why the hell was I protecting lost , the real question is why was I there in the first place . I thought to myself . I shoke my head to try and get the image out but it was stuck in my head .
I looked around and saw lost silver fighting off one of my demons and I smiled at how cute he was when fighting .
What no stop it ange get a hold of yourself .
" A-ange is t-that y-you , you h-have to w-wake up please ". I heard a boy say from behind me . I turned around to see a boy with pale skin that wore goggles and had a scarf that covered his mouth . My eyes widened as I started to realize who it was .
" T-toby ". I said while tears threatened to fall .
No ange remember you have to kill anyone that gets in your way its for nathan . Before toby could do anything else I pulled out my pistol and shot him in the head . I watched as tobys limp body hit the ground . " I'm sorry toby please don't blame me ". I said while walking further into the fight . Before I could take another step I felt a sharp pain errupt in my side . Before I could look at my wound I was thrown against a tree . I screamed in pain as my body made contact with the tree . " what happened to you , your not like this where's the ange we know ". Hoodie said while pulling out his knife . " what do you expect from the daughter of zalgo ". I said while running at him . As I ran towards hoodie I noticed that he had pulled out a golden object from his pocket .
As I got closer I noticed that the object was the same whistle that amanda had that night . I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at the whistle . Before hoodie could do anything I pulled out my throwing knife and threw it at him .
I watched as hoodie tried to dodge it but the knife struck his arm making hoodie drop the whistle in the process .
While hoodie was trying to take out the knife I ran up to and kicked him down to his knees . I pulled out my gun and aimed it at his head . " a-ange please d-dont d-do t-this ". Hoodie pleaed while looking up at me . " h-hoodie I'm so ... I'm so sorry but I have to do this please don't hate me ". I said while putting my finger on the trigger . " ange ... you don't have to do this , this isn't ... I cut hoodie off by pulling the trigger .
My breath hitched as hoodies limp bidy hit the ground .
I sighed and started to walk away .
Before I could do anything else another image came to my head .