Chapter 35

( the dress in the picture is amandas )

Amandas pov
I looked down at the open casket as everyone took a seat .
There were five coffins one was blue that held ej , the other was dark purple that held anna , the third coffin was yellowish orange as it held hoodie , the fourth coffin color was gray as it held ticci toby . The last and finale coffin held my dear friend ange her coffin was red not only for her dress but red was her favorite color . I felt my eyes start to water as I looked at the caskets .
" I'm sorry I couldn't save you please forgive me ". I whispered while stepping up to the podum .
As soon as everyone was seated the music started playing and that's when I knew I had to speak .
" ticci toby , eyeless jack , hoodie , anna , and angelina were not just people but they were my friends all of them , yea I get it we didn't have that much time to have fun and relax but at least we were here enjoying each others company like new years , christmas , and our birthdays . My main reason for this speech is to say you are near even if I don't see you , you are with us even if you are far away , you are in our hearts , in our thoughts in our lives always ". I said while wiping my tears . I stepped away from the stand and walked back to my seat next to jeff .
As soon as I sat down masky went up and started his speech which was for ange and hoodie .
" I knew hoodie all my life before and after I became a proxy he was like a brother to me we were always together until that night but I look at his death as a finale battle to save the people he loved I never wanted this but its what had to be done he sacraficed himself for this group for his only family and before the proxy fight he told me if I don't make it to tell everyone that he loved us and wished he had more time . His favorite qoute was don't cry because its over smile because it happened .
My other speech is for angelina my one and only love that I had .
She wasn't just a girl I fell in love with she was my everything my piece to my puzzle but that soon ended but I don't regret anything I did the only thing that I regret is not trying to take her back I lost her and that's when I felt alone but I know she loved each and everyone of us and I know she would want us to move on and try to be happy ". Masky said before stepping down . I hugged jeff as lost silver went up to speak for ange . " the only thing I have to say is i loved ange more than anything in the world I never wanted her to die like this but it was ineventable to stop , the things I'm going to miss is the way she smiled the way it lite up the room even when she was sad on the inside she smiled , the way her laugh sounded it would always made me smile as she laughed and smiled at everything .
What masky said about regrets is true I do regret things that I didn't get to do with angelina but what I do regret is not asking ange to marry me she was my life and the only person that i will ever love no matter what . I knew she loved everyone from anna , to amanda to jeff , ben ,masky ,slender , clockwork glitchy red , smile and even grinny ticci toby , hoodie , and ej and down to me she loved everyone , I knew very well that she didn't mean to hurt anyone at all she loved us very much as if we were her own family . No we were her family that's what she would say we were her one and only family and I know now that she may rest in peace away from the dangers of this world even after all of this I hope that we will be able to move on happy and better people all I need to say is that no matter what we need to try not only for the ones we lost but for also ourselves as well , another speech I want to make is for ticci toby I didn't really know him that well but i knew he was a good guy he wanted to protect everyone he knew and I know he loved clockwork a lot , more than you could ever imagine he asked me bfore the fight began to tell you that he loved you even though he couldn't say for himself and that he regretted not being able to take you out or do anything with you and with that I end my speech may our fallen angels rest in peace ". Lost silver said while wiping his eyes and walking off stage . Finally the music stopped playing and everyone gathered around the caskets and and closed them as they acrried the coffins . I kept looking down as the guys carried each and every basket to there graves holes . Each grave was next to each other so we could throw the dirt and wish them peace as we lowered them into the ground .
As soon as every one threw there dirt we buried there coffins and that was the end .

One week later

Amandas pov still lol

" come on I want to go visit ange and the others before we leave at least let me leave them the flowers .
" fine but we need to hurry if were going to catch the plane before it leaves ". Jeff said while paccking our suit cases .
I smiled and walked out the door to visit there graves .
As I walked along the paved path to there tombstones I took in the scene . There graves were along a path that was covered in trees but was still able to let sunlight in .
As I finally got to the gate I noticed footprints in the mud but ignored them as I thought that one of the other pastas came before me to visit them . I walked up to there graves I started to notice more footprints in the ground but I tried to ignore it .
I walked further up and my I felt my eyes widened as I dropped the flowers . I stared down at there once filled graves but now was empty there bodies were dugged out . All of them there were five shovels lying on the ground but there were notes on the ground . I picked up one if the notes that was by anges grabe and noticed the handing writing was familair .

Dear amanda the proxy

You probably might be thinking why I took the bodies that question will be answered soon but for now I will only tell you this there is a new prohecy being writen and to stop this prohecy I needed the bodies of anna the proxy , angelina the daughter well use to be the daughter of zalgo , hoodie the proxy , ticci toby the proxy and eyeless jack the proxy . Of course you must understand this if you want your family to be alright . I will try to return the bodies in one piece but I make no such promises . I'm sorry for the inconvence but I hope you have a nice trip amanda .........

Sincerely your best friend Julianna

My blood ran cold as I feel to the ground .
" DAMN IT ". I yelled while sitting the ground .
" amanda what's taking so lo-". I heard jeff say from behind me but he was soon cut off as he saw the graves .
" where are they what happened ". Jeff asked while helping me up . " She took them that fucking bitch she couldn't have left them alone no she just wants to keep fucking with us ". I said while punching a tree . " amanda who are you talking about ". Jeff asked confused and angry . " Julianna she took there bodies ". I said while my eyes started to water .

I thought it was over everything the prohecy the deaths my fears I thought we could acutally be happy again but I was dead wrong I now know it was only the beginning for what's really coming ....