SECOND | THE TWO DINNERS

AUTHOR

Justin dialed his phone number in order to contact Nadine. She wanted to ignore it but she answered the call anyway. She paused for a few seconds then decided to speak.

"Hello?"

"Why are you answering MY phone?" He said.

Dumb ass. Why are you calling then? Nadine thought to herself. "Sorry. I'll hang up." She said as she ended the call.

"Hello? Wait! Hey!" Justin said.

Nadine held the phone tightly and place it on her chest. The phone vibrated in her grip. She opened the phone and had 1 new message: You can answer the phone.

She rolled her eyes and decided to check his other messages. She noticed that her messages was sent to him a while ago. But how did it happen? Those messages were meant to be sent to her cousin, Isabelle since she has a meeting with someone at her work. Nadine accidentally just press send without noticing she sent it to no number at all. How weird.

How did the meeting go? What's going on here? Was he...? Nadine couldn't figure out what's happening.

Nadine lost her thoughts when the phone vibrated again. She answered the call.

"Hello?"

"What a good listener." Justin said, "Now, give my phone back."

Nadine said something to him making him answer, "Huh?"

-------------------------------------------------

"So you're looking for a lady who's hot, rich and divorced without children?" Isabelle asked the man.

"They're just options," he said. "What I really want is a girl who's never been married. What man wouldn't?"

Isabelle gave a little smile with a sigh. "She should make at least 40K a year?"

The man put his index finger up.

"You mean 50K?" Isabelle replied.

"Right."

"Can't you go lower?"

"Of course not, the economy is so down." The man answered. "One more thing, I want a lady with a high IQ."

Isabelle still didn't said anything but her face shows it will be hard to find this man a lady.

"Wait a minute, get up for me will you?" The man asked.