EPILOGUE

AUTHOR

"What?" Nadine said with no emotion showing on her look but she is freaking out inside.

----------------------------------------

Katerina and Freya were at a computer shop, surfing the net. Freya was scrolling her feed when she saw an ad with an animation video of Justin and Nadine with texts all over.

"Check this out!" Freya said as she grabbed Katerina to show her screen.

"Holy shit, we should call Nads." Katerina said.

The two girls stood up and went to Nadine and Isabelle's apartment room and showed the video that Justin made.

"A desert can't be beautiful without an oasis," Justin's beautiful deep voice said.

"Without you, I'm a desert without an oasis. I was a fool to lose you. I thought I could take and lose anyone I wanted to. Now here I am with no one to lose. Nadine Henson, let me tell you a dumb secret of mine. I can't ride on buses. I had a near-death experience on the bus when I was little. When you said you wanted a boyfriend to ride a bus with... I was so sad. When we first met at the bus stop. What you took from me wasn't my cellphone, but my heart. You asked me if I believe in destiny. Now I believe in destiny that is you. Nadine Henson, I love you."

After the video ended, Nadine stood up and ran outside to Justin's apartment room. The video was played everywhere. At television shops, at a huge screen that was on buildings, literally just everywhere. That made Nadine smiled and realized how lucky she is to have him.

She slowly entered Justin's apartment room and saw a lot of people, girls, to be specific and some photographers. They looked like they're having a party.

Justin drank wine from a glass while a girl said something, enough for Nadine to hear.

"So you and Nadine broke up? I bet a lot of girls want that."

"Should we break up then?"

The girls around him laughed as Justin did the same.

"You jerk!" Nadine shouted.

Justin turned around and saw Nadine crying.

"Nadine..."

"You made that bullshit apology video to make money, didn't you?" Nadine said. "I came here because I thought you finally cared but you didn't. You didn't change a bit."

Justin didn't say anything. 

Everything was too quiet.

TYPE B [Justin Bieber]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें