SEVENTH | A FAMILIAR FACE

AUTHOR

Justin walked to the table where Nadine slept at and saw a piece of paper with "Is this love?" written on it. That made him smile from ear to ear.

----------------------------------------

Nadine, Katerina, Freya and their classmates were talking messing around the classroom then their first teacher came in, AKA the one who made fun of Nadine and most students in the school. The teacher grabbed a folder and opened it when Justin suddenly came in the room with a hurt look in his face and slapped the teacher.

The teacher was in shock, too shocked to even say anything so he just stared at Justin.

"Love never changes!" Justin cried in a different way. He covered his mouth with both of his hands and ran out of the room.

Nadine was surprised. What just happened? She asked herself.

Justin came back in again and stomped the teacher's foot then ran out again.

The whole class laughed. They thought he was gay because of that but Nadine was silent.

"No, It's not what you think!"

A random student, let's say one of Justin's closest friends stood up.

"You player! You cheated!" He said and went out of the room.

That made the whole class laugh harder.

Nadine laughed to herself then she felt her phone vibrated in her pocket. She got a message from Justin: "Wasn't it funny? OMG." 

She ran out of the room and saw Justin outside, just sitting down on the stairs.

"Justin!" Nadine called with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey!" Justin ran to her and hugged her.

"You're so cool!" Nadine giggled. "Weren't you scared?"