SIXTH | THE TWO COUSINS

AUTHOR

Jeremy is now in his car, getting ready to leave while Justin and Nadine were outside.

"Kid, call home more often." Jeremy told Justin as his car window rolled down.

"Sure," Justin replied. "Take care."

"Bye." Nadine smiled at Jeremy.

"I hope I can see you again and watch over this Justin kid, okay?" Jeremy laughed.

Nadine smiled again in response.

Jeremy nodded. "Let's go." He told his driver.

---------------------------------------

Nadine stared at her test paper. She doesn't know shit. She didn't study enough last night.

A few minutes later, some of her classmates stood up and walked to the teacher's table to pass their papers. Nadine was still struggling. Until she was left alone with the teacher in the room.

Her teacher started walking towards her.

"I'm not yet finished, sir." Nadine said with embarrassment.

He gave Nadine a smile, grabbed a chair and sat beside her.

"You know what? Stare blindly at the letters then the answers will pop up." He laughed. "That's the best way to do it for bimbos like you."

Nadine felt stupid at that point.

----------------------------------------

After class, Nadine and her 2 friends were just outside the school, sitting on the bench as Nadine tried to reach Justin over the walkie-talkie.

"Justin! Come in, Justin!" Nadine said through the walkie-talkie. "You should've been here, over!"