THIRD | OOTD

AUTHOR

"Blood consists of hormones, neurotransmitters and ect." Isabelle said as she wrote it down her paper. "And deep inside the brain lies a molecular clock. Blood circulates through cells, controlling a molecular clock. Thus, it controls one health and destiny."

Justin clapped his hands with a chuckle. "Wow, you've studied it a lot."

"That's only the basics." Isabelle said as she rolled her eyes and chuckled as well.

Justin gave her a smile and looked down at the paper.

"However, you may call it science but I still don't buy it." He took the paper and pencil in front of her.

"It's nothing but prejudice." Justin continued and wrote an X mark on the whole paper.

"There are 7 billion people on earth and you categorize them by 4 types of blood? That's nonsense." He shook his head.

Isabelle closed her eyes trying to not kick his balls for his opinion that she doesn't agree with as she fixed her glasses which is on her face.

"I can prove it to you," She simply said. "A character analysis is possible with blood types."

Justin nodded, wanting her to continue her explanation.

"Say you found your wife cheating on you. What would you do? 1. Pull out a sword and charge in. 2. Hesitate what to do holding a door handle. 3. Make a hole on the door and peek in. 4. You call the cops and sue them for adultery?"

"I'll cal the cops for adultery." Justin answered.

"Type As get wishy-washy at the door. O's charge in. AB's take a peek in. And B's call the cops. The enemies of mankind!" Isabelle explained. "You're a B aren't you?"

Justin didn't say anything. He just nodded.

"Being selfish and disrespectful..." Isabelle said. "You're a typical type B."

"You're too negative about B's." Justin replied.

"I have to be. B's are negative." Isabelle stared at Justin. "Bitch, bastard, bimbo, battle, brothel, bacteria, bankruptcy...bum, beggar!"

"Is there anything good that begins with the letter B?" Isabelle had a big smirk on her face.

Justin paused for a second to think and finally answered: "What about BMW?"

Isabelle dropped her smirk.

"And Biagra." Nadine answered with a smile.