EIGHTH | THE FRIEND WHO HELPED

AUTHOR

"You ditched me for a girl like that?" Angela said as she looked disgustingly at Nadine then to Justin. "I can't believe this."

Justin nodded and sighed. "Yeah, I can't believe it either."

Nadine widen her eyes with the stare of a sad little 5 year old as her heart pounded. Is he playing me all this time? She thought to herself. Nadine was about to look down her thighs.

"She's too beautiful and amazing to be real," Justin continued. "to be mine."

Nadine then looked at Justin.

"I feel as if I found a treasure. She's just perfect." Justin smiled at Nadine then shook Angela's hand away from his shoulder.

Angela laughed in a pissed off way then walked away from them. Justin looked at Nadine with a smile and winked at her. All Nadine could do is blush.

Nadine went to the bathroom to fix her makeup. She grabbed her lipstick and she suddenly remembered what Justin said. It made her feel happy and so loved. She shrieked so much she didn't noticed someone came in.

"Happy, huh?" Angela said, walking in front of the sink and washed her hands. "I never saw it coming either but you'll end up like me soon."

"What do you mean?"

Angela gave her a stare then walked to Nadine and smelled her. She chuckled then looked at the mirror.

"He doesn't like the smell of cheap cosmetics," Angela fixed her hair. "He likes what I wear but I won't tell you."

Nadine stayed silent. She didn't want to start an argument---or fight.

"Oh, there's one more thing he likes." Angela pulled her collar down. "He absolutely loved kissing my mole here."

Okay, that's weird. Nadine thought to herself.

"Get out of my hair, okay?" Nadine finally spoke.

"I'm just trying to help you out of pity."