FIFTH | ABOUT JUSTIN

AUTHOR

Katerina was furious. She thinks Justin lied so he can get money from the three of them. Katerina showed her anger through playing video games with Freya. 

"How could he?" Katerina said as she played Resident Evil. "He stole our money in the name of magic!"

"He said he'd only learned to make it disappear. I'm sure he'll give it back."

Katerina rolled her eyes. She surely hates Justin's guts right now.

--------------------------------------------------

Isabelle followed Justin all the way wearing sunglasses and a wig to investigate how does his lifestyle looks like and what work he does exactly. She then figured out that Justin stays at a Sauna and took a video of him while he was laying down and reading a magazine.

Isabelle showed her video to Nadine but Nadine still defended him.

"I bet... it's just that night." Nadine said.

"Wake up, fool!" Isabelle sat down with Nadine on the bed. "I've been to his school too, look!"

Isabelle opened her phone again and showed Nadine the video she took earlier today.

"He doesn't even look at me..." The random girl, probably one of Justin's exes. "He says I'm not qualified to be his girlfriend anymore."

The girl suddenly had rage which made her ripped all the papers in front of  her.

"He thinks he's the coolest guy in the planet! He's a king of vanity!"

Then Isabelle found another girl, Angela, which Justin dated before and also took a video of her.

"Justin? He turns me off. He made me watch his car for hours! That's how much of a bastard he is! What does he think he is living in a sauna?" Angela has an annoyed look on her face just as she said her long rant about the boy while walking.

Angela suddenly stopped and looked at Isabelle's camera. "I miss him so much. If you see him, tell him I'm sorry. Tell him just to see me one more time. Please?"  She pleaded.

Nadine stared at Isabelle's phone. Not knowing what to say. 

"What about now? You know what he is?" Isabelle asked. "Selfish son of a bitch of blood type B!"

Nadine sighed.

"Listen Nadine, he isn't any good for you." Isabelle wrapped her arm around Nadine but she stood up.