#64 (ANNOUNCEMENTS)

Wassup my Angels👋🏽👋🏽. In this update I have a few announcements to make so please continue reading.
__________
First Announcement: So as y'all know, I asked if you guys liked Lucas Coly and if I should start an imagine book about him. Remember? Okay yeah. So since then, I've been thinking and..I've decided to make the Lucas Coly imagine book. I repeat, I'VE DECIDED TO MAKD THE LUCAS COLY IMAGINE BOOK. Yay!! Comment if you're excited.

Second Announcement: In regards to the first announcement, I have to have at least 200 followers before publishing the book. So if that means that you have to tell your friends to follow me or you have to follow me, I need 200 followers before I start this book. Do whatchu gotta do if you really want me to start this book.

Third Announcement: Who loves Jacquees?? I'm thinking about starting a Jacquees imagine book as well but well after the Lucas Coly Imagine Book gets like 2K votes. Comment if you think I should start a Jacquees imagine book.

Fourth Announcement: I'm thinking about changing August Alsina's Imagine Book cover. I'm kinda tired of the simple picture. Let me know what you think about it.

Fifth Announcement: I wanna have a schedule for when I update. Like a different day for each imagine book. When I publish Lucas Coly Imagine Book, I'm gonna have four imagine books (Chris, August, Chres and Lucas). I kinda already have a routine but I don't have a schedule. Comment some days that you think I should update.

Sixth Announcement: I have a life OUTSIDE of Wattpad and I have a lot shit going outside of this app. I come on here everyday but I don't update everyday. Just because I have free time sometimes doesn't mean that I want to update on Wattpad. Remember that. So if I fall off with my editing (as I have been for the past few weeks), y'all know what's going on. I'm not saying that y'all rush me in the comments but I just wanted to tell y'all before y'all start.
__________
I think that was it for my announcements because I can't think of what else I had in mind to tell you guys. I know that was a lot of stuff but I had to tell my Angels. Anyways make sure that you let me know what you guys think of about all of announcements. Until next time, love ya girl,
-TheRealAngel4Ever💋