#71

You- (laying with Chris in bed scrolling through my Instagram timeline and stops on a picture) What The Fuck (sits up)

Chris- What (mumbles looking at his phone)

You- Chris Look At The Picture That Nia Posted Of Royalty (shows him the picture)

Chris- (takes the phone) WHAT THE FUCK (yells)

You- (jumps a little and looks at him)

Chris- Is This Bitch Crazy (looks over at me)

You- (looks at him and looks down at my hands bed shrugs) I Don't Know Babe

Chris- I Think That Thsi Bitch Is Crazy. My Daughter Is 2 Not Sixteen... Ima Tell Her That (grabs his phone)

@ chrisbrownofficial
It's crazy to me that a parent would OK dressing our daughter like she 16. I ain't cool wit that. SHE IS 2!!!!

Chris- I Get That She Was In Dance Class But Damn. Why The Fuck She Gotta Take Royalty's Picture Like That (puts his phone down)

You- Right (closes my phone) She Coulda Posted Any Other Picture

Chris- You Feel Me. Like She Making My Baby Pose Like She A Fuckin' Porn Star And Then Postin' That Shit On Social Media

You- Yeah (looks towards the door) That's Not Cool

Chris- At All. And She Got Thighs And All That. (sighs and shakes his head) Come Lay On My Chest Babe

You- (scoots over to him and lays on his chest)

Chris- (rubs down my back)

You- (kisses his chest)

Chris' Phone Vibrates

Chris- (grabs it and reads the message and laughs loudly)

You- (looks up at him) What's So Funny

Chris- This Bitch Is Tryna Clap Back (sits up a little)

You- What She Say

@ ___niaa___
If anybody thinks something is wrong with a baby... mad at the world in dance class... in her TUTU... U need to go pray! #️⃣Namaste

You- Oh So She Got Jokes (laughs a little) You Ain't Arguin' Wit Her But That Picture She Posted Look Risky Is All You Sayin.

Chris- Exactly... I'm Puttin' That Shit

@ chrisbrownofficial
I ain't on here to argue back and forth with anyone. Dance class is fine even with the leotard. The pics just look risky in my opinion, this into a debate. She is 2. I ain't talking about it on social media any longer. I said my opinion.