#76

Chris- Y/N

You- Yes Chris (holding the phone between my right ear and right shoulder)

Chris- Y/N I Miss You. And We Need To Talk. I Got Something To Tell You.

This is the fifth time that he's called me and told me that and I pray to God that he doesn't have to tell me something that is bad about our relationship.

You- Chris You Ain't Cheating On Me Are You

I didn't want to ask him but it was bothering me. Out of the blue, Chris is calling me and telling me that we need to talk and he's cheated on me in the past. I hate bringing that shit up but he's talking like he's sad or guilty about something.

Chris- Of Course Not. Just Come Home So I Can Tell You

You- Okay Babe (opens a drawer and takes a folder out)

Chris- I Love You Wife

You- I Love You Too Husband. Bye.

Chris- Bye

You- (hangs up the phone and sits it on my desk)

I'm still at work. Chris was at home today with Royalty but he said he took her back to Nia's house at around 12. Right now it's three and I get off at three thirty. So what now...

London- Mrs. Brown (walks in my office)

London is my best friend and co-worker. She always calls me Mrs. Brown when we're at work in a playful way. But as soon as the clock hit three-thirty, which is the time we both get off, it's 'Bitch', 'Y/N', 'Bestie', 'Boo'. Any name for your best friend that you can think of she calls me.

You- Yes Ms. Stein (folds my hands on my desk looking at her)

London- (takes a seat across from me and slides her phone to me) I Found Something And Screen Shotted It. It Looked Interesting

You- Is It About The Case (looks up at her)

London- (shakes her head) Nope

You- (breathes out) Good Because If I See Another Thing About That Damn Case Ima Puke. And I Thank God That We're Done With It

I've been a lawyer for ten years now and I've had this case that was introduced to me my fourth year and I just cracked the case my tenth year. Six years on a case but it wasn't my main focus all the time. But damn, it's finally finished. Amen🙏🏽🙏🏽.

London- No (laughs) It's About Your Husband

You- Oh (raises my eyebrow and reads the picture).