#67 (ANNOUNCEMENT)

Wassup wit it Angels🤗🤗🤗. I have some announcements that I want to share with you guys. So be ready to comment on what I'm about to tell you guys.
••••••••••

First Announcement- I will be releasing the Lucas Coly Imagine Book tomorrow . YAY. BUT... That's only if I can get one more follower by tomorrow. If I get one more follower before tomorrow, I'll release it today. So tell your friends or whoever you know to follow me so that I have 200 followers and can release this imagine book.
••••••••••

Second Announcement- In regards to the first imagine, I have so many imagines for that Lucas Coly Imagine Book and I promise you all of the imagine will be interesting. I hope you enjoy them.
••••••••••

Third Announcement- Remember in the last announcement chapter I said I didn't have a editing schedule. I finally decided on some days. I'm going to edit two imagine books every week on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Week One: Tuesday- Lucas; Thursday- Chris

Week Two: Tuesday-August; Thursday- Chresanto

Week Three: Tuesday- Chris; Thursday- Lucas

Week Four: Tuesday- Chresanto; Thursday- August

And so on and so forth. That won't start until the week until May 23 because this week I want to just focus on getting Lucas Coly's imagines getting out.
••••••••••

Fourth Announcement- Do y'all remember my book I Wanna Know? Okay good. I have some news for the people who have been asking about the book (CandyBaby0121 anariebreeezy )... I'm gonna be rewriting this book. YAY. Same concept, same people (different people playing those people), same school. Just a little bit of editing and restarting and better writing. Don't worry, I'm making the book better using mostly the same material. That book will probably be back out in December- ish 2017- ish. I won't delete I Wanna Know (the one out now) until the new one comes out. I'm excited about rewriting it though. Comment if you are.
••••••••••

I think that's it for what I wanted to tell you guys. Comment if you had any questions about my books in general. Also comment Whatchu think about my announcements that I just told you guys. Until next time, love ya girl,
-TheRealAngel4Ever💋