Chap 5 - Detention

Jimin's Pov

I sat down at Taehyung, Yoongi, and I's table with my from home lunch in a brown paper bag. I pull out the ham sandwich I had just as the cafeteria doors open. It seems as if all the talking had stopped when Taehyung and Jungkook walk into the cafeteria. They both stride over the table just as Yoongi comes back with his usual salad from home. Taehyung sits across from me while Yoongi sits on his left side. Jungkook sits on my right side and smiles kindly at all of us. Taehyung smiles brightly back and turns towards Yoongi and me.

"I thought it would be nice to have another guy," he smiles. Yoongi and I both raise an eyebrow at him. "I was getting lonely, okay?" He jokes. We all can't help but smile. I start to eat my sandwich when I notice Jungkook didn't have any food.

"Aren't you hungry?" I ask. He shrugs.

"I don't have any money for lunch..."

"What about bringing lunch from home?" I ask. Yoongi and Taehyung seemed to be in their own conversation.

"Oh... Uh, let's just say I was in a rush," he says quickly.

"Woke up late?" I ask with a small smirk. He smiles. When he thinks back, however, his smile seems to fade.

"Something like that, yeah." I take out the banana from my bag and hand it to him. He laughs.

"Thanks," he takes a bite of it and smiles. "How did you know that they were my favorite fruit?" He asks. I shrug.

"You never know, I could be a secret stalker." I wink. He laughs again.

"Totally... Maybe this is some alternate universe when in reality, I have millions of girls & guys crying and fangirling or fanboying over me."

"In your wildest dreams," I say.

"Rude." He pouts, and for some reason, I can't help but find it completely adorable. I shake my head to get rid of my thoughts. He was attractive, but he couldn't possibly like somebody like me. We all sat in silence and soon enough, lunch was over. Now it was my favorite class of the day, Math. Not because of the subject, but because Jungkook is in the class with me. When I walk into the class and sit down at a table, my heart speeds up as Jungkook sits down right next to me.

"Hello," he smiles. I smile back and wave slightly before the teacher comes into the room, silencing the class. We write down notes from the board into our notebooks and pass last night's homework towards the front of the room.

"Uh..." Jungkook searches through his binder and folders rapidly. He gulps and fidgets in his seat while playing with his fingers.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He turns towards me.

"I..." He looks around the room in thought as if he was trying to make something up. "I had some family issues and I wasn't able to do the homework."

"Here," I give him my paper and erase my name before writing down his. "You can use my paper."

"No, it's alright. I'll just get detention." He chuckled. I smiled and ripped my paper in half.

"Then I will have detention with you," I said. He smiled as I stood up and threw away the papers. The teacher looked at us with a raised eyebrow as I sat back down. I threw my hands up in the air.

"Looks like the both of us are getting detention," I say sarcastically. The teacher sighs and gives us both detention slips.

"Not surprised," she says as she looks at Jungkook. Jungkook's jaw clenches as he takes the slip and sits back down. I do the same.

"Why did you do that?" He asks. I shrug.

"I can just make up the work in detention. Plus, I haven't been turning in my homework anyways. So, it's not surprising..." I say. He smirks.

"Well, I'll see you in detention then," I hadn't realized that we had been talking all period long. I guess time flies when you are talking to someone attractive. My eyes go wide and I shake my head and stuff my small bag with my textbooks and such. What is this boy doing to me?