Chap 24 - Child Services

Jungkook's Pov

We had been dancing and laughing for around two hours. I'm surprised just about nobody had left yet. I had started to get worried a little while ago about Father finding out, but me being here with Jimin was all that mattered. So, I had forgotten about it. I really shouldn't have, though.

The night was perfect. There was great music, a great dance, and I even got a boyfriend. This night couldn't get any better. It wouldn't get any better, anyways. Jimin and I were in the middle of the dance floor jumping and acting like idiots with Taehyung and Yoongi.

I smiled and turned to look at Jimin. He was waving his hands in the air and smiling so very big. I stared in awe at him. He caught me staring at him and blushed before turning away.

"Don't do that," I say as I grip onto his shoulder. He looks at me with confusion. "Keep dancing. With me. It's cute." He laughs.

"Thanks... I think?" We both laugh. I stop laughing when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and my eyes go wide. Father stands in front of me with a killing kind of look in his eyes. I gulp.

"What did I say, boy? I said you couldn't go to this dance!" A lot of people stop what they are doing and stare at the scene unfolding in front of them.

"Dad, you're making a scene," I whisper. I honestly didn't care if I was the laugh of the school. I only cared about if somebody were to find out my secret or not.

"You're the one making a scene. You are the one who snuck out!"

"You snuck out?" Jimin asked me.

"I'll explain that later," I mumble. He nods and steps back.

"I told you all that I needed to say back at the house. What did I tell you about testing me again?" I clench my jaw.

"You're coming home. Now." He grabs my wrist and tugs me forward. I shake my head, yanking my arm back and glaring at him.

"No." Some people snicker while Father just glares.

"No?" I nod.

"I'm not coming home. I'm not going to get beat up again just because you are angry. Just because you are my father doesn't mean I have to listen to you. Especially when you abuse me like you have the past, what? The past three years? Ever since Mum-"

"You better shut your mouth, boy."

"No," I say again. He walks towards me and shoves me, making me lose my balance for a moment or so. Jimin catches me from behind. I smile slightly at him, but him and I both know it's a fake smile. Him and I both know that this isn't going to end well for either of us.

"We are leaving," he mutters. "Just you wait until we get home." He grabs my arm, but I yank it back once more.

"No!" I shout. He glares at me.

"Fine," he seethes. "Have it your way. Don't expect me to let you come back home." He turns to walk away. I sigh in relief. Jimin smiles at me. I smile slightly back. I wait for him to leave out the exit doors. Right before he pushes the doors open, he clenches his fists and turns around. He starts running towards me and in no time at all he is on top of me, choking me.

"Help," I call to anyone who is willing to actually listen. Everyone is frozen in their spots. Taehyung and Yoongi have looks of fear and confusion. After a moment or so, Taehyung realizes what is happening and is quickly at my side. He shouts something I didn't quite catch before he tackles Father. They fight for a minute or so before Taehyung is pushed away and Father is facing me again.

He shoves me and slaps me across the face. Just as he does this, people in bright coloured vests barge through the doors. I gulp when I realize that these people are all too familiar.

Child Services