Chap 7 - Jimin

Jungkook's Pov

I walk to Biology class with a smile on my face. I made him blush! I felt proud of myself. I didn't know why, but I had a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. My stomach did flips every time I just thought of him. Jimin is truly amazing. He is nice, sweet, caring, sarcastic, funny; I could go on and on and on. I guess I won't, though. I'd probably spend the entire hour daydreaming if I did that. I kind of want to get my grades up considering the place I am at with Yuhyung right now... I sigh of boredom as the teacher goes on and on about who knows what. I look around the room, seeing if I could interest myself with something. Finding no luck, I start to doodle in my notebook.

I wouldn't say I am the greatest artist out there, but I would say I am pretty good. My mother had said that I had a true gift. I haven't really drawn anything really detailed since I was fourteen. Mum was an artist. She loved to paint and she could sketch all day long. I guess I got that from her. I haven't really sketched or painted anymore; probably because it hurts because it reminds me too much of her. I hope yo get back into the habit, though. It made me happy when I was able to just sit down and have some time to hang out with my mother. Especially when we would draw.

By the time the period was over; I had done a very detailed drawing of Jimin in my notebook. The teacher walks along the aisles and rows of desks, collecting notebooks so he could grade them. I gulp and quickly rip out the page just as he reaches my desk. He raises an eyebrow and holds out his hand.

"Let me see it, Jungkook." I sigh. I feel my cheeks burn slightly as he looks at the drawing. Everyone is staring at the two of us. I sink into my seat and try to ignore the intense eyes looking at me. The teacher smiles and hands me back the paper. As he grabs my notebook, he leans over and whispers,

"Stay after class." I nod. It seems too soon, but the bell rings. I pack up my stuff and leave it at my desk before striding over to the teacher's desk. He smiles at me and begins to speak.

"Jimin? Am I correct?" He asks. I nod and look away.

"Ah, yes. He is a very good student. Good grades, great attendance, never getting in trouble-"

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I interrupt. The teacher smiles and says,

"You are failing this class. I'm not saying this is required, but I would suggest that you let him tutor you. He seems to understand what's going on in the class. Plus, because of that drawing, I'm guessing you wouldn't have a problem with it." I laugh slightly.

"Alright... I'll ask him." I mumble with a small smile.

"Good. You can go now. That's all I wanted to say," I nod and pick up my stuff and make my way to the door.

"Jungkook," I stop right at the entrance of the room and turn around. "Remember that the dance is coming up. Why not ask him? He seems to have a likening to you too. Considering; he was doodling your name on a piece of paper just yesterday." I laugh and smile wider. He did that?

"You know, you have always been my favorite teacher."

"And you've always been one of my favorite students."

"Thanks," I mumble. I walk out of the room, stop for a moment in the hallway, and turn around. "One of your favorite students?" I ask. He laughs.

"I can't just choose. That would be rude."

"It's rude not choosing me," I sarcastically say. We both bid a "goodbye" and I walk down the hallway to my next class.

The Spring dance is coming up soon... Should I ask him? I mean, we've only known each other for a couple of days. I shouldn't be worrying about this. The dance is in a month or so, anyway. I have plenty of time to ask him. Plus, it's not like he has a bunch of admirers lined up, waiting for him to say yes to one of them.

Right?