Chap 28 - Help

Jungkook's Pov

My hands shook as I stared at the pills. Was I really going through with this? I have to, right? I mean, I was a mistake. I'm not even supposed to be here. I put one pill in my mouth. The taste was alright. It didn't taste too bad. It was a children's medicine after all, but the result of having too much was still the same.

That made me smile.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as I put the second pill into my mouth.

"Hmn?" I ask. I felt extremely sleepy. I need to put all of the pills into my mouth at once or else I will be too tired to do it. I tilt my head back.

"Are you alright? I just wanted you to know that Jimin is sorry for what he said. He didn't mean it like that."

"... Then why hasn't he called me or anything to apologize?" I ask. Taehyung sighs.

"He knew you wouldn't answer..." He had a point. I wouldn't have answered anyways and I probably wouldn't have accepted his apology even if he did message me.

I pour the pills all into my mouth. Some of them fall onto the floor, creating a loud noise.

"What was that?" Taehyung asks. I shrug, but then remember that he can't see me.

"Jungkook, are those pills?"

"How would you know?" I ask him.

"I take pills myself for anxiety. I know the sound of pills dropping onto the floor. Jungkook, let me into the bathroom." I hear Taehyung gulp out of nerves.

"Leave me alone, Taehyung. I am perfectly fine." I yawn. I am so very tired. I curl up into a ball on the floor. I close my eyes as I hear pounding on the door.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yells, but I can't respond to him. My eyes feel like they are the heaviest things in the world while my lips seem as if they are glued together. I shut my eyes and let sleep take over me.

Taehyung's Pov

"Jungkook!" I pound on the door. Nothing. I gulp and pull at my hair. What am I going to do? A light bulb goes off in my head. Why had I not even tried to see if the door was unlocked yet? I quickly grab the doorknob and turn it to open it. Out of pure luck, it actually opens! I push past the door and look at the floor to see Jungkook lying there, asleep.

"Jungkook!" I yelled. I quickly turn him over so that he is lying on his back. He was pale, a deathly pale. I shook my head. I opened his mouth to see that some pills he hadn't swallowed. I gulp.

"Ugh, disgusting." I cringe in disgust and quickly shove my finger down his throat. I sigh in relief as I see him visibly gag. His eyes shoot open as the contents of his stomach sputter out of his mouth. When he is done puking and coughing, I stare at him.

"Why would you do that?" I ask after a moment of silence.

"I'm not needed here. Why can't you just understand that and leave me alone?" He asks. I frown.

"If it weren't for me, you would be dead. Jungkook, don't you realize how lucky you are?"

"Just leave me alone!" He screams. I shrink back in fear. I've never heard him yell before. It's quite scary. Jungkook and I stare at each other for a moment longer. Jungkook eyes shift to something behind me. I raise an eyebrow as he keeps looking at me and then behind me in a pattern. I turn and look to see that his eyes are on the pill bottle.

Jungkook's eyes go wide as he tackles me in order to get to the bottle. I grab him by the arm and tug him away from the bottle before kicking it away from the both of us. Pills spill all over the floor in different directions. They are all over the place. They are too scattered for Jungkook to actually take all of them and hurt himself.

"What have you done?" He screams. He thrashes around as I hold his hands behind his back. His stomach was to the floor while his broken arm was limp at his side. I didn't really get hold of that arm just because I knew that he wouldn't do anything with it because it would only hurt it more.

"What have you done?" He screams again. I fumble with my phone as I take it out of my pocket. I instantly press Jimin's name on my contacts and wait for him to answer. Let's just hope he does.