Chap 12 - Bruised

Jimin's Pov

I chew on my nails in anticipation as I wait for Jungkook at the entrance to the school. After what happened yesterday, I don't think I will be able to look at him the same. Let alone actually go to his house ever again... Taehyung and Yoongi stand next to me.

"Why are you so nervous? All we are doing is waiting for Jungkook..." Yoongi raises an eyebrow.

"What?" I bring my hand down from my mouth. "What are you talking about? I'm not nervous; what makes you think I am nervous?" I ask. I shy away from the both of them slightly.

"You are biting on your nails. That's what you do when you are nervous," Taehyung says.

"Wow," I breath. "Stalker, much?" Taehyung sarcastically laughs as Yoongi tugs on my arm.

"He's just over there," he says. I nod and walk away from the both of them as I see a certain mop of curls walking up to me. I wave as he smiles slightly.

"Hey," I say while stuffing my hands into the pocket of my gray hoodie.

"Hey," he waves back.

"So... About yesterday-"

"I rather not talk about it," he says quickly. I nod.

"Oh, okay. If you don't want to talk about it then we won't," I say. He thanks me as Taehyung and Yoongi walk over to the both of us.

"Jungkook! I haven't seen you in forever!" Taehyung says. Jungkook raises an eyebrow.

"You saw me yesterday-"

"I know! It's been forever, right?" Jungkook shakes his head while smiling slightly as we all walk into the school. I nudge Jungkook slightly on the shoulder. We both turn away from Taehyung and Yoongi and start to walk in the other direction down the hall to our lockers.

"Your eye is very noticeable, ya know," I say. Jungkook sighs.

"I told you not to bring it up."

"I know, I know. Just, let me help you with the whole makeup part. Alright? I can at least make it look like it's just a very faded bruise. Not a complete black eye." I say. Jungkook hesitates before nodding. I smile and quickly pull him into the restroom, making sure nobody was in there at first.

"Did you bring your own?" He asks me. I nod and pull out the foundation and some concealer.

He rolls his eyes before sitting on the counter top, his back facing the mirror. I stand between his legs and look up as I apply both products. Luckily enough, we both have just about the same skin tone. When I am done, I step back to let Jungkook hop off of the counter. He turns around and looks into the mirror.

"Wow," he says. "You are really good with the whole makeup thing."

"Thanks."

"Uh, we should probably get to class, though."

"Yeah..." We both grab our backpacks and head out of the bathroom and quickly rush to our lockers. Happily enough, our lockers are close to each others. So, we can at least have a small conversation each time the both of us go to our lockers. It was nice, spending time with Jungkook. He was sweet, kind, funny, sarcastic, and just himself. I think that's why I love to be around him all of the time. Because he is himself and he doesn't change a thing. For anyone. He has confidence.

I wish I had that...

I shake my head and walk to class. I really need to stop getting fascinated by him. I can't help it, though. He's very fascinating...