♡2♡

Lana's POV
Me and Marina talked for hours about hobbies and dreams. I found out she likes to write songs, just like me. Finally, I noticed I got a text from my boyfriend Framcesco saying "I'm sorry please come back". When I left my flat, I was fleeing from Francesco. He always made up excuses to argue and hit me. Mostly when he's intoxicated. He loved me. He just showed it in a funny way. "I better get back home" I frowned to Marina. She nodded. "It was really nice meeting you, Lizzy." She said happily. I took her hand and grabbed her pen next to her notebook to write down my number on her hand. "Call me, please. I would hate to see this friendship fade." I told her. I saw her trying to hide her red cheeks by looking down. "Me either." She replied. I let go of her hand and winked before I walked out the coffee shop. Time to return to hell!

Marina's POV
I couldn't believe she gave me her number. I'm not that interesting, I didn't think she would like to keep talking to me. I'm glad she did though. Forever glad she did.

I'm sorry this was short Lol. it was like 2am when I wrote this haha. But yeah if you want more chapters comment how you feel about the plot and vote for this story ♡