♡6♡

Lizzy's POV
Francesco and I weren't having any problems with each other so far today. After texting Marina, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and did my hair. I decided to wear a blazer today. Not that the day was super special. It was just a day to hang out with a friend. [Well that's what I thought at the time 😂] I still wanted to make good first impressions.
When I walked out of my room, Francesco was spread across the couch with empty beer bottles on the coffee table. I left him a note saying I was going to a friend's house and if he needed me he should call. I walked out the apartment and locked the door. When I arrived at Marina's apartment I felt nervous. I had to make sure I won't fuck this up. I knocked on the door and it took only a minute for Marina to answer. "Oh, hi! Come in." She greeted me.
Marina's POV
I don't want to mess this up. I made sure everything was cleaned up before she arrived to my house. Lizzy sat on the couch and I did the same.
"So umm...what do you wanna do?" I asked her. "I don't know, It's your house." She giggled. I suggested that we watch a movie and she agreed. I decided to make tea for us too. I put in the DVD of "Valley of the Dolls" into the player and walked back to the couch to join Lizzy. "Do you like this movie?" I asked her.
"I've never watched it before. Is this your favorite movie or something?"
"Yes, it's a lovely movie. I could change it if you don't want to watch it."
"No, no."
"You sure?"
"I'm very sure. If a wonderful girl, like you, likes something, it may be as wonderful as you."
"How sweet of you."
I had to hide my crimson cheeks. Lizzy seemed like a nice person.

This was suckish but I felt the need to update so here you go 👐